• 106 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2554 Players Online
  • 2448 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Can't join survival 11, as well as other Survival servers not working.

Discussion in 'Survival' started by Ultrameow, Dec 5, 2021.

1. I am unable to join survival whatsoever, as when I try to join, it says "Connecting to Survival-11..." "Sorry, that server was not found. Does it exist?". I had not joined Survival-11 through my homes or other means. I was in Survival-8, trying to join 11, but to no avail. I log off to play another game, then come back later, it now says that I cannot join 11, even though, again, I was in 8. I had managed to join 11 once- yesterday(It is 12/5 as I am posting this)- but only once. I then went back to 8 to do something. Servers 10 and 15 aren't joinable either, for me at least. I would like to play Survival, preferably sooner rather than later, but I understand how hard Minecraft servers are to deal with. Whenever my problem is fixed, it is fixed, I just hope to play Survival again.

Posted Dec 5, 2021
    Dolcearmani likes this.
  2. Sometimes transporting to other servers can be really buggy. If it doesn't work the first time, it usually seems to work for me after a few tries. It's still pretty inconvenient though.

Posted Dec 5, 2021
  3. it doesnt work really, i try like 15 times and it still wont work, also did they patch duping? just wondering.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 5, 2021
  4. Yes they did patch duping

Posted Dec 5, 2021
  5. darn. well it worked for me once, sooo idk

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 5, 2021
  6. Hello,
    Survival servers tend to go down here and there so most likely the server was down and then unfortunately seems like you tried to join another survival server and it happened to be down as well. The only advice I can give you is to be patient until the server comes back up and is running fine.

if you haven’t you can join the Mineplex discord found here:https://discord.gg/mineplex
    where you can report a server being down in the #bedrock section with hopes that someone will send in a restart-request.

Once again I just recommend being patient until the server you’re trying to access is back up if you run into this problem in the future.

Posted Dec 6, 2021
  7. there is currently a glitch were people can crash servers for prolonged amounts of time. you should probably wait until they come back on

Posted Dec 6, 2021
  8. how long can this take?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 11, 2021
  9. Unfortunately I can’t give you a exact time frame on survival servers that go down and when they will be back up, this requires the dev to go in and restart the particular server. So just be patient the best you can maybe try to join another survival server or check out some other games on the server while you wait.

Posted Dec 11, 2021
  10. Hello, I have asked gyroninja, our front-end Bedrock developer, to restart Survival servers 10, 11, and 15. They can go down frequently due to memory issues, providing the "does it exist?" message. While the servers are down, you can teleport to a friend inside another Survival server using /ftp and play there.

All it takes is a staff member to forward to the QA/T team to forward to gyro. As @xGillzz said, you can mention it in the #bedrock (or #questions) channel in the Mineplex Discord to bring a staff member's attention to it.

They should be up within the next few hours, much sooner if gyro is online and available at the moment. Thank you for reporting this!

Posted Dec 12, 2021
    Posted Dec 12, 2021
  12. Ne mogu se pridruziti prezivljavanju 4, (survival)

Posted Dec 12, 2021