• 305 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2884 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Can't think of a name for this game (DONT MOVE THIS)

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by cupojoedgfndiditlydobgdf, Apr 19, 2019.

?

Should this be added?

1. Yes!

50.0%
  2. No!

50.0%
  1. THIS NAME IS PARTIALLY BY @Eclipciz, and partially by me, "Build, Sell, Buy."
    I would like to have a trade game, so this is how in works:

You will begin with 1000 Mineplexian Dollars (A made-up currency, unless the devs want to change the name.
    You will own a plot of land to live on.
    You can buy blocks for a specific number of dollars, like this:

1 block of wood (makes. 4 wooden planks) - 1 mineplexian dollar (lets shorten it to dollars now)
    1 block of diamond - 100 dollars
    10 lanterns (good for lights) - 100 dollars
    10 Concrete (choose color) - 50 dollars
    10 Terracotta (choose color) - 40 dollars (cheaper because it's less colorful)
    10 Wool (choose color) - 45 dollars (easily catches fire, so its bad for fireplaces)
    10 Plants (choose plant) - 10 dollars
    10 glazed terracotta - 100 dollars (very colorful)
    1 block of emerald - 100 dollars
    1 painting (selective if possible) - 10 dollars
    1 painting where you can choose size + paint it yourself - 20 dollars
    1 block of Snow - 2 dollars
    1 block of Netherrack - 2 dollars
    1 block of snow - 2 dollars
    1 block of magma - 2 dollars

You can buy people's masterpieces.
    You can sell your masterpiece for as many dollars as you want, BUT IF ITS TOO EXPENSIVE, BARELY ANYONE WILL BUY IT, AND IF ITS TOO CHEAP, YOU WONT GET ENOUGH!!!

ONE BLOCK OF OWNED LAND IS 50 DOLLARS.

HOW WILL PEOPLE KNOW ITS THERE?
    |
    V
    IT WILL BE ADVERTISED ON A LIST OF HOUSES ON SALE, AND WHEN YOU COME IN, THE COST WILL SHOW ON THE BOTTOM RIGHT!!!

Posted Apr 19, 2019,
    Last edited by a Moderator Apr 19, 2019
  2. I think a good name for your suggestion would be "Art Show." However, there's probably way better names for it than that, so I hope you get the best one.

Posted Apr 19, 2019
  3. It's not really an art show, you're just showing off your builds and selling them. Also, how is the game besides the title?
    --- Post updated ---
    You gave me an idea, "Build And Sell."
    --- Post updated ---
    I got an idea for the name from your suggestion, "Build and Sell." How good is the suggestion though?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 19, 2019
  4. Hi!
    I like the idea but sadly don’t see it fitting in with the Mineplex community due to it not being more of a mini game. Good idea though and this is just my opinion!
    ~Epic

Posted Apr 19, 2019
  5. This is an idea from a server with a game called "Prison", but mine is very different, and you almost can't tell it was inspired.

But, it doesn't have to be a minigame, like Survival mode is not a mini game, and there's nothing wrong, sometimes its good to have something new.

OP OP
  6. I COMPLETELY AGREE but usually Mineplex stays within the “mini game” type of games (except clans). But I would like to see this added because I would definitely have fun playing it and I can tell you put in effort thinking of the idea.

Posted Apr 19, 2019
  7. if clans has an exception, anything can have an exception

+ ITS ALL FOR THE PLAYERS.

OP OP
  8. Hello. This is a neat idea, however I believe it may go against the EULA. Can you buy the Mineplexian dollars in the shop online? How would you earn the currency?

Posted Apr 19, 2019
    Acerna likes this.
  9. You'd sell your builids and people would buy them, then you earn the cost of your build. And what is EULA? I won't allow the Mineplexian dollars to be bought for Minecoins, because some people don't buy minecoins like me, and at the start, you have 1000 Mineplexian Dollars to buy your resources and buy peoples masterpieces.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 19, 2019,
    Last edited by a Moderator Apr 19, 2019
  10. You can read the EULA here. It is basically a set of rules for servers to follow so every player has a fair play experience. Since "Mineplexian Dollars" are a made-up soft currency, Mineplex is not allowed to sell them on their website because soft currencies cannot be traded for hard currencies (real money). However, if these dollars were earned solely in this game, then it would be allowed.

Posted Apr 19, 2019
    Acerna likes this.
  11. It's not really money. Every player spawns with 1000 MINEPLEXIAN dollars, not real money. And they're not traded for real money. The extra you get from selling BUILDS can be used to buy other people's BUILDS.

OP OP
    Jadguar likes this.
  12. Talking or refering to another server on Mineplex forums isn't acceptable. Thank you! (Just a heads up for the future and currently)

Posted Apr 19, 2019
  13. I didnt say the server, just the game. I thought the rules just said don't advertise the server unless theres approval. It never said the game. Correct me if im wrong.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 20, 2019,
    Last edited by a Moderator Apr 20, 2019