• 3202 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12448 Players Online
  • 9246 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Survey Cape

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Idin, Apr 3, 2020.

?

Do you have a cape?

1. Yes

44 vote(s)
    65.7%
  2. No

23 vote(s)
    34.3%
  1. Hey everyone! I was just wondering, do you have a cape?

Personally-- Yes, I have an Optifine cape

Posted Apr 3, 2020
    WowTamman likes this.
  2. Heya~

I don't have a Optifine cape. Although it costs 10 USD, which equates to 78 Hong Kong dollars instead. Might as well spend that money on food or on real clothes lmao.

VernCow~

Posted Apr 3, 2020
    WowTamman, Idin and KerbalBoy like this.
  3. No, lol. My friend does though.

Posted Apr 3, 2020
    Idin likes this.
  4. Yes, I do have one. I brought it because I use Optifine a lot and I wanted to support its services, and the cape looks really cool when you run ;). I have mine as the default cape atm but I may change it, not sure.

Posted Apr 3, 2020
    Idin likes this.
  5. I do. I have a 2016 Minecon cape and OptiFine cape.

Posted Apr 3, 2020
    Idin likes this.
  6. I have an Optifine cape which I created to resemble my skin.

Posted Apr 3, 2020
    Idin likes this.
  7. I don’t have any cape yet. Despite wanting an Optifine cape, I don’t really want to pay ten dollars for it. I might try and get one in this years Minecon, although I like the fact that you can customize your Optifine cape. I don’t see myself getting one soon though, as it’s not a necessity of mine to have.​

Posted Apr 3, 2020
  8. As much as I want a cape, and as much as I am tempted towards paying the 10 dollars, I don't think I will be getting one. For now. I might in the future, but not now, not today, and not any time soon I think. However, I do like it that you can customise your cape however you like, to spice it up a little bit, so, yeah, maybe some time in the future.

Posted Apr 3, 2020
    Idin likes this.
  9. i'd love to have a minecon cape but I'm not one of those crazies that would spend 500$ on a Minecraft cosmetic. I've got an optifine cape though

Posted Apr 3, 2020
  10. nah, i don't have one

Posted Apr 3, 2020
    Idin likes this.
  11. I have an Optifine Cape, which I'd say is a reasonable investment since you can customize it and move it.

Posted Apr 3, 2020
    Monkqy and Idin like this.
  12. My brother bought an Optifine Cape for his account back in 2016, although around May last year he let me transfer it over to my account. I like how you can customise it to be whatever you want - mine is of the UK flag.

I'll probably get a labymod cape and transfer the optifine cape back to my brother's account soon. I've been using Laby consecutive daily logins to farm labycoins and I'm currently almost at 200 consecutive daily logins. When I hit 300, I'll get 10k labycoins, and along with the 5k coins from 200 logins, I'll use them to buy a permanent labymod cape.

Posted Apr 3, 2020
    Idin, xWand and xGetRekted like this.
  13. Hey! I have an Optifine Cape on Java. I entered a YouTubers giveaway back in like 2016 for an optifine cape, but I don't know if I won it. I say this because I wasn't the announced "winner" in the next video. I also thought my friend got it for me, but I have no clue. I still don't know who I gave me an optifine cape, but I'm not complaining. I may get a cape on Bedrock since I play on there more, I just haven't had the time to do all the steps for it.

Posted Apr 3, 2020
    WowTamman, Idin and xGetRekted like this.
  14. I bought an Alt off an MC Market with an Optifine Cape for like 2-3$ and transfered it to my main so like technically I've had an Optifine Cape for like a year now.

Posted Apr 3, 2020
    WowTamman and Idin like this.
  15. I have an optifine cape that I got around Christmas 2015. For a few months I just used the generic purple 'OF' design, but I eventually changed it to what was supposed to be a Mineplex Hero rank cape (which was my rank at the time), it was a little scuffed but I liked it enough to keep it. Despite eventually upgrading my rank to Titan & Eternal I kept it as the Hero design because it fit with my Enderman skin better. This is what my cape looks like:

[​IMG]

Posted Apr 3, 2020
    Idin likes this.
  16. I used to have an optifine cape, but I gave it away. Then I got another, and I gave that one away too. Later I bought myself a Labymod cape, because I personally like putting funny pictures, but I switched off of Labymod a while ago, and now I am most likely going to buy an Badlion client cloak :)

Posted Apr 3, 2020
  17. I have an optifine cape and a lunar client cape. (I have the PI cape on lunar, if you were wondering)

@Samfay is the one that has like 20 capes on like 5 different clients and mods

Posted Apr 4, 2020
    Samfay likes this.
  18. I have an Optifine cape, a LabyMod cape, two Badlion Client capes and about 7 Lunar Client capes. :)
    As a result, most players probably see me in-game with a cape on haha.

Posted Apr 4, 2020
    Wiz2K and Specy like this.
  19. yurr optifine cape yktvs

Posted Apr 4, 2020
  20. My friend was kind enough to get me an optifine cape, still love it to this day!

Posted Apr 4, 2020