• 308 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6294 Players Online
  • 5986 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Carl daily reward streaks are restored if you lost it from all the server downtime, claim it fast!

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by bestjoedavena, Jun 17, 2021.

1. Would have been nice to have this happen when I had that 175 day streak and the server was down for almost the whole day (was awhile ago) and I lost it from that but it's nice they restore them now in cases like this.

Posted Jun 17, 2021
  2. thats really good, i just lost my 50 day one cause im stupid lol

Posted Jun 17, 2021
  3. just lost my 102150 day streak thx

Posted Jun 17, 2021
    Paladise likes this.
  4. wish i played mineplex in 1742

Posted Jun 17, 2021
    siee, Paladise, BlondieBrook and 8 others like this.
  5. Daaaamn a 279 year 315 day daily reward streak. Now THAT is impressive.

Posted Jun 18, 2021
    mab8400 likes this.
  6. Not really. If he was an OG he'd have a longer one.

Posted Jun 18, 2021
    Danese and affinity0 like this.
  7. [​IMG]

Posted Jun 18, 2021
    MARKTHENUB™ likes this.
  8. It seems that the daily streaks were not frozen when the server went down.
    This means that there is no way to revive the streaks that were lost and that everyone will have to start over.
    [This was confirmed by AlexTheCoder as you can see in the post above]

EDIT: It seems that Alex has found a way to restore the streaks and they will not be lost due to the server downtime after all.

Posted Jun 18, 2021,
    Last edited Jun 21, 2021
  9. There really should be a team that has the task to freeze them, they looking into and decide I’f the thing that is happening is good enough to freeze daily streaks

Posted Jun 18, 2021
    StyxKiller03 likes this.
  10. Yo,

Just thought I would post this here for those interested. This is an announcement posted by AlexTheCoder earlier today in the Mineplex Discord server:

[​IMG]

Petition to move this thread over to Ideas Discussion and mark it as "implemented" <o/

Posted Jun 21, 2021
  11. My streak didn't get restored.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 22, 2021
  12. Hey!

As per the announcement by AlexTheCoder in the Mineplex Discord (discord.mineplex.com) which @Danese posted above, all daily reward streaks that expired during server downtime have been fully restored. The streaks were rolled back as far as the day prior to the first bout of downtime. This was effective from yesterday when the Java server was back up and running again.
    This is unfortunate, are you sure you didn't lose your streak at any point before the first crash or after downtime ended? This seems most likely as there was nothing mentioned in the announcement about possible issues restoring players' streaks; it sounds like all of them were fully restored without any problems.

Posted Jun 23, 2021