• 197 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2281 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Cats or dogs?

Discussion in 'Surveys' started by Korben2005, Oct 21, 2019.

Tags:
?

Cats or dogs

1. Dogs

45.5%
  2. Cats

13.6%
  3. I hate both

13.6%
  4. I cant decide

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. I love both

27.3%
  1. Self explanatory I would hope

Posted Oct 21, 2019
  2. Hey!

I love both of these animals, a lot of my friends ask me this question a lot in real life as well. I can not decide between cats & dogs, they each have their own pros & cons. Pros of a cat are that you don't have to take it out, it's clean, and it can bathe itself. The cons of a cat are that it has a litter box and cats can sometimes be anti-social with their owners. The pros of dogs are the fact that you can have a playful companion and you always have someone to play with, it likes to interact with new people as well. The cons are that you have to bathe a dog and take it outside, however, those two cons are not that bad. So, all in all I like both of these the same.

Posted Oct 21, 2019
    Korben2005 likes this.
  3. I like cats

Posted Oct 21, 2019
  4. My answer may be quite biased because I've always owned dogs throughout my entire life and have never owned a cat, but I'd have to say that dogs are my favourite. Dogs are your companions, and will never leave for extended periods of time like cats might. Dogs would also give their lives for you if there was ever an intruder or someone trying to harm you. I think that because when you own a dog, you do everything together and form a very strong bond unlike when you own a cat. It's something that only dog owners or people that have owned a dog can relate to and understand. It may sound pretty harsh, but I prefer animals (cats included) over some humans, as they don't judge you for the way you look, or discriminate in any way; they will love you unconditionally.

I'm interested to see what other people put!

Posted Oct 21, 2019
    Korben2005 likes this.
  5. No one is technically right in the ever going debate of Dogs versus Cats. If you love a calm animal who snuggles up to you and only needs a few play times a day, a Cat is your thing.
    If you want something that will get you out of the house for excersise constantly, will act like your best friend, then a Dog is your thing.
    I love Cats because I've spent my entire life with them in my house but I still love Dogs as they seem like an overly friendly friend.

Posted Oct 21, 2019
  6. I have both, however I prefer dogs. I like dogs because they're soft and they show a lot of affection. They are are very active lil puppers and like to run around a play.

I also like cats because you have to earn their affection, and they are very sweet and sometimes very funny.

Cool thread!

Posted Oct 21, 2019
  7. Hey!

I have grown up with dogs around me a lot more than cats, like my grandpa has always had a dog, so have my good friends, and I have also owned some dogs in the past few years. I love dogs because they’re cute and fluffy (most of them), they are loyal, they are friendly, and they are also active (I love going on walks, and so this is why I wouldn’t own a cat).

They also stick by their humans side in most cases, their loyalty to their owner is something I think makes them unique and makes them awesome. Most breeds are also great family pets. I do think cats are still pretty cool, but I’ve never owned one so I don’t have much experience with them. I’m looking forward to reading the future replies on this topic as I know it’s a pretty popular debate between which people prefer.

Posted Oct 21, 2019
    saltyfishhy likes this.
  8. Cats! I dont know why it's just something about them that seem majestic. I also like dogs too, don't get me wrong! Might be a bit of personal bias of owning a cat and not a dog growing up. I like the cat's purr, their softness, and the behavior sometimes is super hilarious. A cat could fall to the ground and show me it's belly for no reason or when I pet it's head it lift's it's head higher and higher. There are obviously downsides to both including scratching, ruining furniture, defecation . Also, I do have to admit cats are usually grumpier and more assertive compared to doggos. Also, one more reason is @Gzen is literally a cat.

Posted Oct 21, 2019
    Gzen and saltyfishhy like this.
  9. Dogs

Posted Oct 21, 2019
  10. BOTH!! duhh

Posted Oct 21, 2019
  11. Haven't I answered this question before? Oh wait, I think I did answered on the other thread! Anyways, I'd prefer cats than dogs because they're a loveable creature you can play with them. You can tell that cats have their cute ears, and whiskers. You interact with them and they have an affectionate to you. Of course, they want to be with their housefolk almost always. It depends on your pet's behavior as long as if you take care of them daily. I haven't got my own pet for my whole life, and I want to have a new kitten so bad.

Speaking about cats, I've been reading my favorite novel series, the Warriors! I'm so in love with that novel series so much. It's about cats who live on their six groups of territory, and more!

Posted Oct 21, 2019
  12. C A T

Posted Oct 21, 2019
  13. Hey

Myself, I prefer dogs. I have 6 dogs myself and I used to have a cat and it ran away. The main reason why I like dogs better is they actually interact with you and they are loving. Cats on the other hand, from my personal experience, like to wander off away from your house and possibly not come back (that's what happened to my cat). But yeah, overall I prefer dogs.

Posted Oct 22, 2019
  14. Heyo!

I personally own both of these pets, accompanied with a fish as well. For me though, I like dogs more than cats because mine is really relaxed and is very sweet. For cats, I am allergic and have had horrible experiences with them, so that's not my cup of tea. I have also wanted a dog ever since I was little, but I started to understand the responsibilities that come along with it, so I am good with only one dog as of now. In the future, my family is looking into getting another dog, but as of now I think one dog, one cat, and one fish is good enough. Interesting results though, have a nice day!

Posted Oct 22, 2019
  15. Thats it

Posted Oct 22, 2019
    TooMuchXMas4You likes this.
  16. I've always preferred dogs because they're for the most part extremely affectionate and I'm an affectionate person so it goes hand in hand. It doesn't help that I'm allergic to cats though. I've never been scratched by a cat despite my friends having scratches on their legs, arms, and sometimes their neck from their cats. In addition, my favorite animals have been wolves since I saw a husky when I was 5 and confused it for a wolf, so by association dogs are the superior pet. (At least until it becomes legal to own a wolf).

Posted Oct 22, 2019
    Korben2005 likes this.
  17. My favourite is definitely a dog! I haven't actually owned a dog myself yet (no pets :() but from experience of others as I have lots of experience around other dogs and walking them etc.. I personally would like cats but they aren't really as interactive and interesting as dogs usually are, but both are lovely!​

Posted Oct 22, 2019