• 2507 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11583 Players Online
  • 9076 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Survey Champions Kit

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Vytas, Apr 3, 2020.

1. When playing Champions which kit is usually your go-to? Mine would have to be either Ranger or Mage because with Ranger there is Explosive Shot which usually does a lot of damage and then Mage keeps the person on fire while fighting them so you do double the damage.

Posted Apr 3, 2020
  2. My personal favorite would have to be brute, it has decent armor and fun abilities. Second would be knight, as it's pretty easy to play and has all around powerful skills. Third would be void mage, as it's quite easy to kill tanks, and fourth would be immo mage.

Posted Apr 3, 2020
  3. Honestly, when I play Champions usually I like going for the immolate mage, except with the twist of her ice dome instead of a fireball lol. Though I remember it used to be a bit op but now Idk if I've gotten worse at mc or they've tanked it so now I go ranger sometimes when things get dire in my team lmao.

Posted Apr 6, 2020
  4. I don't really see the point is going immo mage with ice prison, a much better axe skill would be fissure.

Posted Apr 6, 2020
  5. Well going immo mage with ice shield allows for some close saves sometimes, whether it'd be another teammate or yourself lol, or at least imo, that and I can't aim with fissure even if my life depended on it.

Posted Apr 6, 2020
  6. My go to kit has been Ranger for a long time now. Overall I like the mobility and diversity of the kit it brings to the game mode. The kit also requires some sort of awareness when playing it, so I like to learn a lot about the game through the ranger kit. Going wolf pounce 4 with roped and long shot is definitely my favorite kit to play. Ranger is pretty good on most of the maps you will get in Mineplex domination, especially Gulley revamped or something like Twin Peaks extreme. Although there are many other kits that can be argued as a go to, I prefer ranger as it brought me more into the game of domination. Thanks for asking the question though, I definitely would say this is a no brainer for me.

Posted Apr 6, 2020
  7. Wassup! Ooo I love champions! When I play I always pick Brute or I sometimes play Assassin depending on how what I feel like playing. When I play Brute I use block toss 6(I know a lot of people don't like it) with takedown, overwhelm and stampeed. If I'm 1v1ing someone I'll go flesh hook, seismic slam, overwhelm and bloodlust.

Posted Apr 6, 2020
  8. Heyo!
    I used to love to use brute because of its good strength and armor, but for a while now I have even using assassin.

Assassin is amazing because of its agility and speed.

When I am using assassin I usually use the move blink to annoy my opponents, then I will try to start a combo on them and if I get quick dropped I will use the move recall to try to get some health back then use smoke bomb and then smoke arrow to blind my opponent then start another combo that will hopefully kill them.

Posted Apr 6, 2020