• 1999 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1999 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Not Planned Change Team Placement in Bridges to Benefit Parties

Discussion in 'Game Alterations' started by CHRlSTlAN, May 11, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi everyone. As someone who plays bridges in typically larger parties, 6 - sometimes 10 people, it can be frustrating when you are not placed on the same team due to the total amount of players in the game. For example, you may have a party of 8 but there is only 24 total players. That means there would be 6 players on each team, leaving 2 members cut out. Instead, my idea would be that the teams would split into 3 teams of 8, rather than 4 teams of 6. I understand this can be complicated with multiple parties in 1 game, and this is just an idea.

Posted May 11, 2020
  2. Hello there!

Sorry for replying so late.

Unfortunately, this idea has been denied due to it's complexity to implement, as well as in consideration that it is unnecessary for the game. If your party exceeds the amount then there's not much that can be done about it, but changing the fundamentals of the game by dropping a team altogether is not a solution we want to take.

With this in mind, I will be marking this thread as Not Planned as well as locking it.

Thanks for sharing!

Thread Locked >> Idea Not Planned - Denied By GI

Posted Oct 26, 2020
    Disgruntle likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.