• 2254 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4338 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Character Editor Is GOING TO BE BAD

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by NothinButNetYT, Sep 30, 2019.

1. I heard now I don’t know if this will be true but they are going to make it so you can change your height of the character. Oh no ewok and small skins all over but this time it is even worse

Posted Sep 30, 2019
  2. I didn't even think of that, well the good things is that now ewoks will regret spending money on that lol.

Posted Sep 30, 2019
    NothinButNetYT likes this.
  3. That's true, it will be implemented. I've tried the beta and made a small person and a tall person, and it is free!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    (the tall one is bugged at the moment in my version of the beta)

To be honest, it isn't that big of a difference.

Posted Sep 30, 2019
  4. For small skins, in game such as cake wars they have an advantage because you can't see their armor, also its harder to hit them.

Posted Sep 30, 2019
  5. The hitbox should be the same no matter the height, and I hope the armor is getting their own size depending on the size of the skin.

Posted Sep 30, 2019
  6. Eyy free small skins now meme- i mean- mineplex won’t blame Microsoft for it AND everyone gets a free op skin! It’s like mineplex didn’t have to do anything to get this done, it’s not like they gave mojang some game editor tools to get in good with them so now the community doesn’t get mad...
    (Half of this is sarcastic)

Posted Sep 30, 2019
  7. I WILL BECOME SUPERMAN

Posted Sep 30, 2019
  8. Oh no

Posted Oct 7, 2019
  9. I will become a chicken

Posted Oct 18, 2019
    Starx280 and Strafer303 like this.
  10. It actually won’t be that bad. I’m sure they won’t make the skins able to become as small as the ewok one.

Let’s look at the positive side, capes! Eventhough I know how to make my own custom cape to use on the bedrock server which is publicly visible, those who don’t know this trick can get cool capes!

Other than that new hairstyles, expressions, colours, clothing! In my opinion this character creator will be really nice and interesting to fiddle around with and see what you can come up with!

Posted Oct 19, 2019
  11. Yeah, but the Character Creator skins are still taller than Ewok and Yoda. Ewok and Yoda are bit taller than half a block, while the short version of a Character Creator skin is still higher then a block.

Posted Oct 20, 2019
  12. This sentance says why we should remove yoda skins and small skins bc they Don’t even show armor

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 20, 2019
  13. I've played a bit of bedrock and have fought a couple of Ewok skins, as a java player who's only played against normal two block tall people, it was very weird watching a little one block tall gremlin running at me. However if they make it so that armor shows it's not really a problem, and if you're decent at pvp then it's no real task to kill off an ewok player.

Posted Oct 21, 2019
    Starx280 and tamman2005 like this.
  14. The problem is some good players don’t know the hit boxes are the same on ewoks because of their height and aim low to kill them this really changes pvp in a heartbeat especially when in 1v2 situation some players have to look up and down to hit their opponents. Other featured servers have removed it so why can’t mineplex do it?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 21, 2019
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  15. in cakewars small sking should be outlawed bcuz its so much easyer to infiltrate cake defenses

Posted Oct 21, 2019
  16. Isn't there a button on java that shows hitboxes?

Posted Oct 23, 2019
  17. This is bedrock
    --- Post updated ---
    I predicted the future Im so cool
    --- Post updated ---
    Oh were you wrong (:

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 1, 2019
    tamman2005 and FluteVegetables like this.
  18. LOL

Posted Nov 1, 2019
  19. XD

Posted Nov 2, 2019
  20. I only want a mini version of my skin lol
    I hope they eventually make it so armor is resized to watch the skin size of the player
    --- Post updated ---
    successfully somehow spelled 'match' as 'watch'

Posted Nov 2, 2019