• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2579 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Cheaters( bhop, fly)

Discussion in 'Skywars' started by Monkqy, Dec 31, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I think staff need to be spectating all skywars lobbies, so many cheaters especially in the night.

I've lost about 100 games in the last 2 months just to cheaters, and its honestly insane.

I used to be someone that would grind wins for weekly and daily wins, and nowadays I don't even want to play the game.

Posted Dec 31, 2019
    mab8400 likes this.
  2. Hey!

I can personally see your frustration because I play a fair amount of Skywars and to be honest I come across a significant amount of cheaters. I do see GWEN catching a fair amount of them which is good, but when they do slip by it can be quite frustrating and I can understand why you would be annoyed. As for your suggestion to have Staff always spectating a Skywars game, this just is not really practical, and may not even be possible at the moment. We do have other roles other than watching hackers, and even if we are watching hackers, we shouldn't be restrained to one specific game mode because then other games such as Cake Wars will have higher numbers of cheaters. It's better if the workload is distributed among multiple games as it is now.

As for your options, you can request Staff using the in-game StaffRequest community, use /report since you are Hero+, or use the forums to report them (www.mineplex.com/reports). If these methods aren't suitable for you, try joining Lobbies 1-5 and ask in /a for assistance with the suspected players and if any Staff are in the lobby they can come take a look for you. I'm sorry you are encountering lots of cheaters and it is affecting the games you play, but please do try the above methods and take advantage of the multiple ways you can report them.

Posted Dec 31, 2019
  3. Just as @AyyNick said, your best option is either StaffRequest or the website that they gave you to report players. /report is also available to you as an Eternal. I apologize for the hackers, as it is never our intent for this to happen. I suggest you read the entire post from Nick above me for an excellent answer to this problem. Let me know if you have any questions/concerns.

Thread Locked

Posted Dec 31, 2019
    AyyNick likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.