• 384 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5924 Players Online
  • 5540 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

cheaters everywhere.

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by axrie, Sep 26, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fundamentally, this game has unequivocally and immensely decreased in quality. It used to be a benevolent server, and a diminutive part of me wishes it could be great again. Presently there are a myriad of cheaters on this despicable platform. Blatant cheaters are in every lobby on this egregious excuse for a game. Hackers ruin in-game moments that could be wonderful. I’d like to elucidate by showing clips of bhoppers and flyers causing distress among Discordians.

-snip-

-snip-

I confidently reported IGN -snip- for cheating via a forum report, and some abominable, atrocious staff member inadequately declined my proof. I will link the video below, so maybe the Moderator will rethink their mistake.

-snip-

Posted Sep 26, 2021,
    Last edited by a Moderator Sep 26, 2021
    Terrain and blondde like this.
  2. Having proof here won't change what happened with a report...

Posted Sep 26, 2021
  3. That's a val clip...

Posted Sep 26, 2021
    blondde likes this.
  4. This server has fallen apart, and I fully agree with everything axrie has said in this statement. This server needs changes immediately.

Posted Sep 26, 2021
    Terrain likes this.
  5. Hey! I'm sorry to hear about your awful experiences with hackers/cheaters in the game! I feel like we've all had our fair share of experiences and hardships with them!

PS:
    You uploaded a valorant clip.

Posted Sep 26, 2021,
    StyxKiller03 likes this.
  6. I some what agree with you however the staff team is hard at work to improve the server!

Posted Sep 26, 2021
  7. yes and she/he is blatantly cheating in the clip.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 26, 2021
  8. I 100% agree with the awful, upsetting disturbances that are cheaters. This interface isn't supposed to be filled with unorthodox code.

Posted Sep 26, 2021
  9. I'm sorry, but I don't understand the point of uploading a valorant clip to the mineplex forums was supposed to accomplish.

As for the clips of the bhoppers, staff do they best they can to get to in game and forum reports.

Posted Sep 26, 2021
  10. -snip-
    He meant to upload this one but he's able to see through walls. He's hacking lol

Posted Sep 26, 2021,
  11. No he is not cheating… If you use the downloadable minestrike texture pack from 2017 when Terrorist team was named Al Jaha you can see enemy players through walls because arabs have built in wall hacks. Therefore HE is not cheating.

Posted Sep 26, 2021,
  12. Unfortunately yes, Mineplex does have a lot of hackers and the staff team hates it just as much as you guys do. We obviously work hard to try and get rid of as many as we can however getting rid of all of them just isn't possible. To answer your post, you uploaded the wrong clip so I can't really judge anything off that. However, if you feel like your report was handled insufficiently then pm the staff member who denied it with a link to the report and ask for clarity and the staff member will be glad to assist you. While having hackers suck we are trying to get rid of them slowly but surly. I would suggest you pm the staff member that rejected your report as that will do more than posting about it here. :)

Posted Sep 26, 2021
  13. Hi,

As @Epicbuilder435 said, Mineplex does have a lot of hackers, however, posting your evidence in a thread like this won't help anyone. Instead, as Epic said, DM the Reports Patrol member who denied your report for an in-depth reason. If you want, you can always go to an RP Mentor as well! If you gather more evidence feel free to create a new report at mineplex.com/reports while reading through the reporting guide found at mineplex.com/report-guide.

Seeing as though this thread does not promote any discussion, I will go ahead and lock this thread. PM me with any further concerns!

Thread Locked.

Posted Sep 26, 2021,
    Last edited Sep 27, 2021
    20LeeBrian1 likes this.
  14. why did my CLIPS get DELETED

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 26, 2021
    Ian923 likes this.
  15. it’s just not funny

Posted Sep 26, 2021
    20LeeBrian1 likes this.
Thread Status: