• 639 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4255 Players Online
  • 3616 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

cheaters

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Triggerings, Jan 21, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So I have played at LEAST 15 games of Skywars, and at least TEN of them, I was hacked on.
    I have /reported, but that seems not to work. I would also report them in Discord, but the Verification isn't working, anything or any staff that could help me out here?

Is there like no AC for the server, or no staff on at this time? It's really pissing me off.

This really makes me want to cheat, but I am not going to.

Posted Jan 21, 2021
  2. Hii!

Its good to see you have been utilizing most reporting systems, a lot of people aren't aware of them. However, another way you can report players is through this link. Make sure you have proof (YouTube videos, etc.) so you can get the player punished appropriately.

Posted Jan 21, 2021
  3. I do agree. I just feel like they should have a few staff online during the day, so there’s at least 1 staff on during the day of the server, even if it’s an EU/US/AU player, even EST/CST/PST being on. PST is basically AU with how late they are up lol.
    I’m currently staff at a HCF server, and I’m one of their most active AU’s (SOTW 1.4K-2k players per SOTW)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 21, 2021
  4. You could try joining the StaffRequest Community by typing /com request StaffRequest. It is a greate place to ask for support from staff as well as report cheaters

Posted Jan 21, 2021
  5. @Giorgis20 gave a good answer, try to join the StaffRequest community.

Although /report is good, it takes time to filter through them one by one. The staff request community allows you to talk to any online staff in the community and if they are free to help they will come help you right away.

The command as Giorgis mentioned is /com request StaffRequest and see if a staff member accepts you into the community. If you are to be accepted use /com chat StaffRequest then use ! before your message to speak in it, like "! hey".

Another way to report players is through the forums at www.mineplex.com/reports , and make sure to read this reporting guide so you are doing it correctly: https://www.mineplex.com/report-guide/

I am so sorry that you are having to deal with rule breakers, they can be very annoying.

As for the discord verification, if you are a new discord user it may make you wait a little bit of time before allowing you to verify. Seeing as how its been since 4 hours since you made this post, I recommend you try to go back to the verification to !agree now to see if it allows you join now, and there will be a reporting channel in there for you to report and staff can come online to help.

Posted Jan 21, 2021
    Fusafez likes this.
  6. Hey!

The above users have given you fabulous responses.

There is almost always at least one staff member online, but at certain times of the day, there are notably less of them since we have lives outside of Minecraft. We have staff from around the globe who do their best to be active every day. Since there are many other things to do, especially for staff with additional responsibilities to subteams, and only so many staff on at certain times, this makes addressing reports slower. /report can be very effective but because we get so many reports and they're assigned randomly to Moderators+ only, some reports expire as people go offline.

The server is quite large, so while you might not always see staff members, they are there. We don't just do /reports all day and can't pick which to do, so even if there is a staff member online, they might simply not be seeing some of your reports.

It should also be known that it's also not as easy to just force a chunk of people online at specific times of the day. Applications are always open so we do get applicants and have staff from all of these timezones, but some of these timezones have significantly fewer people a part of it's since it's a predominately American server. We will never accept people solely based on timezone either, so finding people in these timezones who excel in the process is harder as there are fewer people from these timezones applying.

As for our AC, GWEN, Mineplex currently has no Anti-Cheat Developer so they don't get frequent updates. GWEN is better at detecting certain hacks than others. It exists and is of great assistance to staff especially behind the scenes, but I can't really elaborate further than that.

We have multiple report facilities outside of /report though, of course:

Forum Reports - This is the best method for reporting as long as you have evidence to report someone. We also have a guide so be sure you read the guide as well. For hackers, you do need to record, so if this is not plausible for you, unfortunately, this isn't a viable option, but can still be used to report any other offences which can easily be done through screenshots, which the guide explains how to do.

/com join StaffRequest - A few people have recommended this and Forum Reports already, this community is accessed by a wide variety of staff who can assist you with questions and check out hackers. Note that it's a requesting channel, so I can't promise everything will be handled right away, because it's simply not always plausible. But this community still has proven to be quite effective.

/a - If there happens to be a staff member in your lobby, you're able to communicate with them via this command. You'll be most likely to find a staff member in Lobbies 1-5.

✰ Idut explained the discord verification issue here bang on:
    Since there isn't much else to add and the general concern has been addressed, I will be locking this thread.

Concern Addressed ➭ Thread Locked
    ☾ Feel free to DM me with any other questions. ☽

Posted Jan 21, 2021
    Idut and Camull ✩ like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.