• 1980 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 15115 Players Online
  • 13135 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Cheating

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Santihaha, Nov 29, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Green is teaming with red. I think green's ign is -snip- and red ign is -snip- and -snip-

Posted Nov 29, 2020,
    Last edited by a Moderator Nov 29, 2020
  2. Hello, it is awesome that Mineplex can remove teamers like this, but I don’t believe this screenshot is sufficient enough proof of them teaming. Good proof is a video but if they build/draw something inappropriate then that’s when you ss. If you would like to start a report please head over to mineplex.com/reports and see where it goes from there. If you ever want to report other hackers/teamers please go there as ‘Server Disccusion’ is not the place to report people. You may also use the /report command in-game and wit for a response there. Good luck on the report!

Posted Nov 29, 2020
    510bike likes this.
  3. Posted Nov 29, 2020
    510bike and Adrenaline like this.
  4. Why would i be recording a normal game?, i think this is sufficent information, they were literally celebrating they killed us, and then they were saying bad stuff on chat

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 29, 2020
  5. Heya.
    This isn’t the correct place to report someone breaking the rules. All reports should go to https://www.mineplex.com/reports
    I’d suggest reading our reporting guide here: https://www.mineplex.com/report-guide/
    A member of our RP/RPA will evaluate whether the evidence is sufficient or not.

Alternatively, you can use /report in-game or contact staff members in our StaffRequest Community, or use the discord reporting feature like described above.
    Since the OP’s concern has been addressed, I will now lock this thread. Please message me with any additional questions or concerns.

Posted Nov 29, 2020
    Mvxz likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.