• 631 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9390 Players Online
  • 8759 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Chicken or Flower Pot?

Discussion in 'Block Hunt' started by TastyLemonade, Sep 22, 2018.

?

Chicken or Flower Pot?

1. Chicken

2. Flower Pot

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Personally, I use chicken when I am trying to get kills on Hunters. I generally use Shocker Hider and use the bow to get up to Hyper Axe and just kill all the Hunters that I can. I've found it to be the best strategy and one that I use often when I am playing as a Hider. I use it in the situations where I want to be more aggressive with my gameplay. However, if I want to play more defensive and focus more on hiding and running away, I prefer to use flower pot. I think it blends in really well with most maps and is harder to see running away if you are in the situation where someone has found you or may find you and you want to try to escape.

Posted Sep 24, 2018
    TastyLemonade likes this.
  2. Chicken is objectively the better disguise as it has a smaller hitbox and it can't be traced by hacked clients. However if someone has kill aura you're vulnerable in combat.

Posted Sep 25, 2018
  3. i alternate between chicken and pot depending on my strategy so .-.

Posted Sep 25, 2018
  4. Seems like a lot of people agree! Chicken is good for aggressive playing and flower pot is good for defensive playing. I guess I prefer offensive. :sigils:

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 25, 2018
  5. The flower pot kind of blends in with the environment. If you're looking to hide, I'd suggest going into wheat if there is any. It's almost impossible to see someone unless you're right on top of them.
    At the same time though, the times i've played prop hunt there has been hackers with the tracker thing. It kinda gets annoying, but it's still fun at most times.

Posted Sep 25, 2018
  6. I'd Rather go with chicken because most people look for blocks more than mobs. You can definitely blend in more with a chicken.

-PowerPlayClub

Happy Halloween!

Posted Oct 8, 2018
  7. I know pots are easier to kill because of the big hitboxes, but they're not as easy to see as chickens, and if you choose to hide stationary you can, but a chicken can't really 'hide'. I just like to alternate between hiding and attacking lol

Posted Oct 20, 2018
  8. I'd say Chicken but for another purpose then to hunt Hunters. I actually hide as a chicken because due to how the graphics for a chicken are made, you can see more of the ground which helps when I'm parkour to various places to hide. But pots are also good for when you want to hide in cauldrons.

Posted Oct 22, 2018