• 608 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3187 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion "Chicken" The game.

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by Zanzar3010, Jul 17, 2019.

Tags:
  1. So I made this game in 2016 by just being stupid on minecraft by hit endermen off a dirt tower with a knockback 2 stick then I got the idea to use chickens then I found the game. Basically you start the game at a tall tower (mine goes to world height) then you use whatever you are using in the difficulty. Easy mode is Snowballs! Where you fly in creative mode fly and shoot snowballs. Normal mode is Eggs! Where you shoot eggs but it has the. Chance of spawning a baby chicken and that could confuse you. Oh btw stupid easy is punisher where you use a knockback stick to hit the chicken but the chicken has regen. Really hard is Elytra! You get it right? Fly around with rockets hitting the chicken with snowballs. Super hard is Elytra Egg! You use eggs. Exetreme is just you fly around pushing the chicken. All this is to try and get the furthest basically you start at stupid easy then If you win you go higher in difficulty. First to 5 points wins. And just as a something you can change 1st=30gems 25+for 5 points. 2nd=20gems +5 every point 3rd=
    10gems +5 every point. And you can change the name I wasn't original because its just "Chicken".

Posted Jul 17, 2019
  2. A bit of polishing up and some refinement of this idea might make a neat little nano game :P

Posted Jul 17, 2019
  3. Hello!
    Thank you for taking some time to make this post! Very interesting how you stumble upon this. I agree with what @Halflove said above. If you polish this up a little bit, and the right people see it I think it could make for a great nano game! I think the reward points are right, and I believe it has some possibility! Nice work!
    -Ryan

Posted Jul 17, 2019
  4. Any suggestions?
    --- Post updated ---
    It would really help. Thank you.
    --- Post updated ---
    Or any advice tips or just help in general about what should be improved/worked on.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 17, 2019
  5. Hello!
    This idea is a bit confusing because all you seemed to explain was the difficulty, not how to win, lose, what the rules are, or how many players there are per game, is it a solo part but everyone has their own starting position or do they all spawn at one starting position? Like people said above, I think you have to explain this more and then we can think of it.

Posted Jul 18, 2019
  6. Hi! Thank you for pointing that out. Didn't think of it. First you win by getting as far as you can and to lose is not be the farthest player. There isn't any rules since the map should take care of it like flying out of bounds would be making a area for them to fly in, 2nd would be not starting since you start off of a tower but you could fix it by just having a 30 second timer and if they don't do anything they get eliminated from the game. Prob max players would be maybe 10. Everyone should have their own area to do their task. The reason I didn't think of this is because on my own minecraft world its 1 at a time sorta stuff since they can block the person playing. Hopefully I cleared up some stuff that bothers you about the Idea or execution of this game. And the only reason why I only talked about the difficulty was because thats the only thing that keeps the game afloat. And I was thinking of a leaderboard thing that I did. Since the wii U minecraft is slowly dying i'm on the top of the leaderboard. My farthest was 677 with stupid easy. Just saying that because thats pretty far of a distance to make something, the max distance for the wii u is 860 but I think at the start it could be 750blocks.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 18, 2019