• 2252 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4831 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Christmas Chaos 3?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Thexs, Dec 14, 2019.

1. As we all know, there has been 2 Christmas Chaos's to this date. If there should every be another one, what would you like to see added?

Posted Dec 14, 2019
  2. Hey!

I wouldn't mind if there were to be another Christmas Chaos. It would be pretty interesting another storyline, so I think it would be pretty cool to see what would be written by the Leadership team or whoever would write the dialogue. Overall, I think it would be pretty cool to see a new Christmas Chaos, but I wouldn't mind if they kept the old one.

Posted Dec 14, 2019
  3. Yes please!
    I found myself playing the first two for HOURS during the holiday season and I honestly miss them.

Posted Dec 14, 2019
  4. Oh yes! Christmas Chaos 3 is what I was thinking about. What I think that will happen in that game is that the pumpkin king will come back for revenge by having evil carl melt all the snow in the North Pole in order to take control of Christmas. Santa and his elves would have to defeat evil carl and the pumpkin king to have the snow back in the North Pole. I think Christmas Chaos 3 would be a great idea because the pumpkin king is seen as the main villain in Mineplex.

Posted Dec 14, 2019
  5. What if they stole the spirit of Christmas and it was the player's mission to attempt and save it, then distribute it back to the world on Santa's Sleigh?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 14, 2019
  6. Heyo!
    I think this is a great idea! I don't see any harm in making this and honestly I loved Christmas chaos and I want to see another one!

Posted Dec 15, 2019
  7. Then they would still go after the two bad guys in the game.

Posted Dec 15, 2019