• 2326 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 16231 Players Online
  • 13905 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Christmas Present Deal on Sky Seeker Banner Shop!

Discussion in 'Survival' started by NinjaMatt12, Dec 1, 2020.

1. Ho,ho,ho and I got some presents for you! In Sky Seeker Banner Shop, there are some changes and fixes to the business and shops!
    Fixes:
    1.) Payment System is now a part of the hopper system. Players will now put payment in the hopper near the counter to avoid customers stealing other payment. Extra payment will be returned.
    2.) Retiring players will be paid 4 stacks of diamond blocks. I know what your'e thinking, you'll take the jobs then retire to get paid a lot, I know. but we need some dedication to the business!
    Changes:
    1.) We have new currency added, and it is...(drums playing)... Snow! Each banner costs 4 diamonds or 5 snowballs! Each box costs 44 db or 16 snow blocks!
    2.) The business shall release the Christmas 70% discount!
    One banner- 4 diamonds
    PVP Box-44 db
    "Which One?" Game-88 db instead of two stacks of db!
    3.) The chance of rare banners in sale during restocking is increased by 23%! You also have a chance of being given a free banner! When you get the chance, just say your favorite color (more than one).
    Bad News: Unfortunatly, the Society Box Shop will be closed for a few days due to restocking. Pls. donate empty boxes to me when I'm online.
    Come buy at one of the most popular banner shops in Server 14!(Pls. tp to me and buy at the shop IF I'm online. Have a good day!

Posted Dec 1, 2020
    XxgusionxX likes this.
  2. This Christmas Present Deal will last until January 2! A lot of days so enjoy your Christmas! Be safe and buy at the Sky Seeker Banner Shop when I'm online!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 1, 2020
  3. the heck r u talking about lmao

Posted Dec 1, 2020
  4. This is a banner shop for Bedrock Survival, and it has nothing to do with Java. They are putting a deal on their banners that they sell in-game (not for real cash of course) and post updates about it on the forums.

Posted Dec 1, 2020
    NinjaMatt12 likes this.