• 690 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4501 Players Online
  • 3811 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Christmas Skin / 12 Days of Skinmas Prompt

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by DeluxFTW, Nov 29, 2020.

1. Hi,

I've made my Christmas skin for this year along with a 12 days of skinmas prompt! You're free to use my prompt if you'd like to!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Posted Nov 29, 2020
    Amg, mpTyler and anna ♪ like this.
  2. Woah, that’s so cool.

Posted Nov 29, 2020
  3. Nice idea with the Christmas themed prompts, and I really like the Christmas skin you've shown off - awesome work, I'm sure you're very excited to rock it once Christmas is closer!

Posted Nov 29, 2020
    Amg likes this.
  4. Hey!

This is a really fun idea, and like mentioned, a really awesome idea that you've come up with for a Christmas themed prompt. I really like the skin you showed today as well, has some really nice details and seems decently unique as well.

Posted Nov 29, 2020
    Amg likes this.
  5. Hey Delux!

I’m super glad to see more skin showcases from you, because if I remember correctly I saw some of your Halloween skins and they were absolutely amazing! As stated several times above, I think this is a really neat way to show your Christmas spirit and get into that holiday mood! I’m a big guy on Christmas so I’m super excited to see the rest of your skins. The skin that you have chosen to showcase today is very nice and has a lot of detail! I think easily one of my most favorite things about it would be the sweater and the festive flower crown combo. Overall, this skin looks great, and I am sure the others will as well! Keep up the great work.

Posted Nov 29, 2020