• 691 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4291 Players Online
  • 3600 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Christmas Update

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Mvxz, Dec 1, 2020.

1. This. Update. Is. Awesome. I am so glad to see that you are still making amazing and unique updates, and this years feels a lot better. I really like the map and the advent systems (its my first time playing close to Christmas so I am unsure about other years Christmas updates). I just want to thank the builders for this awesome update and the devs for the amazing advent system and the staff team as a whole. https://imgur.com/a/GK0HUiu Merry Christmas!!

Posted Dec 1, 2020
  2. Its already out? how neat

Posted Dec 1, 2020
  3. I absolutely love this update. I haven't spend much time in game for Snow fight, but the hub definitely looks awesome so big thanks to the Builders. I took a few screenshots of the parts of hub that I like which can be found in this album.

After opening a lot of Gingerbread chests (I believe they are better than the Legacy Christmas treasure) I got:

• Completed Freeze set
    • Holiday Tree particles
    • Blizzard Aura particles
    • Fidget Spinner Aura Particles
    • Christmas wings particle
    • A lot of flags
    • Winter warfare win effect
    • Frost Golem morph
    • Gingerbread man pet
    And then of course after I had to get a few Legacy Christmas treasure and got:
    • Some random gadgets
    • Freeze cannon
    • Coal
    • Snowballs
    • Baby Reindeer mount
    • Some random cosmetics (can't remember what exactly)
    So definitely gingerbread chests are much better if any of you guys are looking to buy chests.

Also if anyone is confused about where to find Santa's little helper for the first day, it is right next to the advent calendar.

[​IMG]

Posted Dec 1, 2020,
    Last edited Dec 1, 2020
    Thenorn, LegendSavedXmas and andr3w like this.
  4. I'm happy to see that this update has been rolled out too. Trying out the challenges from the advent calendar this year is gonna be quite fun, and when CC drops I'll try that out too. Hopefully y'all enjoy the update as well :)

Posted Dec 1, 2020
  5. Absolutely love the new Christmas update! Hopefully, everyone will have a great Christmas on Mineplex! :)

Posted Dec 1, 2020
  6. I’m so happy that the Christmas update is out. Christmas is my favourite holiday and it’s been a few years since I’ve got to experience it on Mineplex. I’m excited for the Christmas game since I last remember playing it 2016. The lobby looks absolutely gorgeous. I appreciate all the builders who worked hard on the lobby. The lobby has more life now in my opinion.

Posted Dec 1, 2020
    Thenorn likes this.
  7. I really like the new lobby. The spirit of it remains the same as last year which allows for some nostalgia to be felt, but enough things have been changed to keep it fresh and for us to be able to discover new spots and builds. I didn't really follow through the last Advent Calendar so I'm very excited to try the challenges this year. Even though the base of this Christmas season has been recycled from the last year, I hope there will be lots of fun this year as well.

Posted Dec 1, 2020
  8. The new lobby is amazing. I just saw the sneak peek post on Twitter, and I'm amazed!

Posted Dec 1, 2020
  9. Did they just bring back Christmas chaos 1? The snowman just says "Christmas chaos" not "Christmas chaos 2" so I'm hoping they did. The new lobby looks fantastic, very beautiful and Christmasy!

Posted Dec 1, 2020
    3etegdsdtsysdsydfydf likes this.
  10. I'm glad you're enjoying the update, I sure am too! Christmas time on Mineplex is by far my favourite season/event on Mineplex, mainly because of the lobby, the CC game (and Snow Fight), and just the Christmas vibes that make playing the server so much fun. It's definitely super fun to change skins up and pop out the Christmas themed cosmetics too. Keep in mind there is still more to come with this Christmas update, so that's exciting!! :D

Posted Dec 1, 2020
    Fusafez likes this.
  11. Hii!!

Unfortunately last year I wasn't able to participate in the newly updated event due to me taking a break and because this is my first time playing the new Advent Calendar event I'm safe to say this is one of my favorite events by far! I'm truly excited to take part in the challenge and to hopefully receive some special rewards!!

Posted Dec 1, 2020
  12. This new update is definitely super cool. I was super excited for the upcoming Holiday Update on Mineplex, and the lobby looks amazing! I'm a fan of the advent calendar and I can't wait for when Christmas Chaos comes out as well. I have over 500,000 treasure shards saved for all the new chests, so I can't wait to unbox all the winter cosmetics.

- Lucas

Posted Dec 1, 2020
  13. Yo!

I also love the new update! It's cool that I'm actually able to play this Christmas and go for the Advent Calendar challenges since I wasn't able to last year. Also excited for CC to come back and see the changes to that game, if there are any. Anyways, I'm sure this update will be amazing and can't wait to see what comes next!

Posted Dec 1, 2020
  14. I got one question to ask you though , what is the point of getting snowballs from the chests, when we can't use it , because it is removed from the gadgets section.

Posted Dec 2, 2020
    Paladise likes this.
  15. I played MP since 2014. But this is the first year I play MP during Christmas. (I play CC like once before but thats it). Other than that, I have not played MP during Christmas. However, I have followed MP throughout the years, so I know whats been going on.

Posted Dec 3, 2020
  16. I love it too! Especially the Live Advent Calender behind gladiators!

Posted Dec 3, 2020
  17. yea man spent 3 years trying to find riddler

Posted Dec 3, 2020