• 1764 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10202 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Clans 1v1 legend pvp server

Discussion in 'Clans' started by Paiynz, Jun 1, 2019.

1. this server you can spawn in runes/armour/legands events and raids without needing any of the stuff think this would be a very cool idea thanks.

Posted Jun 1, 2019
  2. I think this is a great idea; mineplex should consider this. I think that if they add this, more people may purchase boss tokens because they have seen the legends in action. I have wondered about making a post saying this, but you have saved me some time (I have never made a post before). If they make this however, it must be like a normal clans server but with legends. This way, people would be able to see the potential of legends and might buy more boss summoning tokens from the mineplex shop. I believe they should also add boss summoning tokens which have a 50% higher chance to drop a legend in the standard clans gamemode.

Posted Jun 1, 2019
    Paiynz likes this.
  3. Thanks

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 1, 2019
    RedRipulseYT likes this.
  4. I do like this idea partially. Like said before, it should be a normal Clans server. But an alternative to this, is just making a way so players can see the description of the legends, like in a help command, you can do some sort of command to find a description about a specific item.

If this were to be implemented, I would have to imagine it not being saved. Also, players could simply play on this special server instead of the regular Clans servers as they get free legends. I'm slightly in favor of this idea, but I feel it should be changed a lot before becoming an implemented thing.

Posted Jun 1, 2019
    Paiynz likes this.
  5. Ok thanks

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 1, 2019
  6. Hello!

Servers like these have been done before by other people, I'd like to see it happen again but most likely not by mineplex.

~Manu

Posted Jun 2, 2019
    Paiynz likes this.
  7. Mineplex will probably not agree to this. They don't have the time and it's not a priority, as said before by many staff and devs. I wish I could see it in action though!

Posted Jun 2, 2019
    Paiynz likes this.
  8. Thanks everyone for the great support on this idea. Manu i think that it could happen on cineplex since that the other servers that did this did very well and i think this would be a great idea for Mineplex to up there player count!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 3, 2019
  9. Hello

In my opinion i feel like Mineplex does not have much dev time available for this idea as only clans players will play it and i doubt the player count will go up

-Manu

Posted Jun 3, 2019
  10. Although this is a cool idea as said before the dev's should spend time making the normal game playable.

Posted Jun 3, 2019
  11. Hey there,

what I've noticed while playing some of these sandbox legend servers is that they get repetitive and boring really fast. It's fun for the first day or two, but then it loses players. I've played on 6 different servers like this, and I feel like if Mineplex were to do this it should only be a temporary thing.

Anyway, in my opinion this would be a waste of the dev time we don't have because of how fast it would get boring. Not that it is a bad idea, just I feel like the dev time we have should be used on things in high priority changes.

Posted Jun 3, 2019
    Karrrrl124 likes this.
  12. That's what I thought. It does get boring in the end of the days, and it would pretty much flop over within a week of being used.

Posted Jun 3, 2019
    Xion likes this.
  13. Yes we could make it on weekends only or something

Posted Jun 4, 2019
    Xion likes this.
  14. I'd love to see that too!

Posted Jun 29, 2019
  15. Hey there!

I think this is a great idea. It's a fun way of playing Clans, without having to work for your Legendary items. A server in Clans just for this would be really cool. However, I don't think that Mineplex has the time to actually do this. Although, I do hope to see this happen someday, maybe as a Season-End Party.

Have a great rest of your day!

-JYTG

Posted Jun 29, 2019
  16. Like I've said, it is pretty fun, but only for about 1-2 days. After that it would completely die out.

Mineplex may not have the time to do this, but you also want to think of, should they do this?
    With the limited time we have I'd say that higher quality changes that would make a long lasting effect would be a better option.

Also, not sure how often you play clans, but every single EOTW [end of the world(season)] party had legends/runes spawned in for about 3-4 hours..

Posted Jun 29, 2019
    wattywatty14 likes this.
  17. There's something called Season 4

Posted Jul 13, 2019
  18. @Vraz Hahahah very funny, but your post does not contribute to this conversation at all. I appreciate the joke, however.

Posted Jul 13, 2019
  19. @mepman9 What do u think? I would love to see this in action as would many people.

Posted Jul 14, 2019
  20. It sort of does, if you think about it.

Remember how boring and repetitive season four got? How many people in the community straight up quit? If this were to be added it without be a temporary one or two day thing, because of how boring it gets. Spawning in legends to use isn't fun, it's earning the legends that makes it fun imo.

Posted Jul 15, 2019