• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2579 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Clans Bug Stole my clan

Discussion in 'Help' started by HananJohn, Jan 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I had left my clan to join a different clan(as leader), and i realized after re-logging that I could actually join other clans servers without leaving my clan.
    I had thought that was cool at first but today i logged on Clans-8 and being leader and all I wasn't in my clan so i thought something would have happened to it. i checked it out and it turns out the only person in the clan is my teammate who is recruit. Someone please help me.

-unapproved link-

Posted Jan 17, 2020
  2. Posted Jan 17, 2020
  3. Heyyy! Seems to be a quite interesting situation happening here, as said above please report the bug at https://www.mineplex.com/bugs-game . Along with that, if you could please include your members & clan name in the report so we can have a further look into it that'd be awesome! You also stated that you had to leave your clan and you did so then after doing that you could see a bigger range of clans servers to join. The reason for this is due to the 1 clans server home rule we have in place. Which essentially means you may only be in one clan at a time (on one account).

Posted Jan 18, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.