• 2264 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4843 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

[Clans Event] Event Arena Build Off

Discussion in 'Clans' started by Adrianna, Nov 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]
    Hey everyone!

We're back at it again with another event hosted by Clans Management! If you'd like to learn more about the Clans Management Team, click here. This time around, we're hosting a build-off type event. The goal with this event is to eventually end up with an arena for our 1v1 Tournaments that can be found on C2 currently. We are currently taking build submissions from the community, the winners build will be brought into our chosen Clans server next map and used as our official event arena. Alongside this, you may be rewarded with some custom blocks not found within Clans normally, use these blocks to build interesting structures within your own bases!

Guidelines:

• Each build must be 63 x 74 x 22 (L x W x H)
    • Must be a completely closed box, keep in mind this will be built underground
    • No sand of any kind OR gravel
    • No doors
    • No lava
    • Make sure the build is well lighted
    • Each build needs to take into consideration each class type and every legendary in the game
    • Not troll builds under any circumstances
    Our current map: https://imgur.com/QpopZ3f

What type of build are we looking for?: We are looking mainly for an area that can take advantage of every single class and legendary in the gamemode. Keep in mind, for example one of the items we kept in mind while building the current arena was the Lance. Because of this we kept the arena flat with straight paths to use the legend properly. This also applies to other classes, for example an assassin would need areas to hide or get a height advantage from, for example a tree.

Any biome themes are welcome, keep slabs to a minimum and any other blocks that may create an issue with pvp. If you're creating an area for an Alligator Tooth please make sure it's deep enough for proper movement. Limit the use of double tall bushes, flowers, grass and cob webs. Overall we are not looking for anything too extravagant or flashy, we're looking for builds from the community and by players who play this gamemode.

How do I submit a build? You can submit your builds using this form - https://forms.gle/E6HWiw3ZQ8T98zct8 I'm also accepting schematica files.

This event will be running until the end of this map, meaning you have a little over 2 months to create and submit your builds. I will be checking maps to make sure they meet Clans Managements requirements and rejecting maps if needed. Feedback will be given if you do contact me for such feedback. You may get in contact with me over the forums or by my discord which is adri#3315. If you have any questions at all about this event, feel free to message me!

Posted Nov 8, 2019,
    Last edited Nov 9, 2019
  2. This sounds interesting. Shoulda called me in I'd have sat there and terraformed and built a hawt looking cave. Except, ya know, the whole not-a-cm thing.

I'd build for the comp, but there are far more talented *coughs* @MCCharity people around.

I'm sure you'll love what people come up with. Just make sure you remind people and keep the thread alive, otherwise people will probably forget (we'll be too busy playing clans!!!).

Good luck on your competition,
    - you know who i am already smh

Posted Nov 8, 2019
    GAM, wattywatty14 and Adrianna like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.