• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2579 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Clans Management Introduction

Discussion in 'Clans' started by wattywatty14, Oct 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Welcome!

Hey there Mineplexians! I’m Watty, and I’m here to shine some light into you by informing you about the Mineplex Clans Management Team! In this thread, I would like to introduce you to the people I work with- the Clans Management and Clans Management Assistance team. I'm also going to explain the purposes of each team, and what we do! Let’s get straight to it!

What We Do

The Clans Management Assistance (CMA) team is a sub-team that any Moderator+ can join. They focus on moderating clans servers and help Clans Management with brainstorming new ideas. If a Moderator wants to join the Clans Management Sr. Mod team, this is the way to go. Members of the CMA team all have a Clans Management mentor, who will guide them and teach them the way of the Clans Managements.

Next up, we have the FULL Clans Management (CM) team! This is where I work, and it's run by @GrandpaNguyen. We all moderate and brainstorm ideas for new clans seasons- but some of us specifically deals with Clans appeals, while others manages Clans rules. All of us try our best to interact with the Clans Community via the forums, Discord, and in-game. We work directly with the head developer for clans and the java network, @AlexTheCoder aka melonboi, to produce the best content available, and keep you having fun!

Now, let's meet the team!!

Clans Management Introduction

[​IMG]

Hi, Mineplexian! Many of you guys know me as Grandpa because I feel old and walk with a cane. I’m the Clans Management Admin. My full name is GrandpaNguyens. I help the Clans Community by monitoring every Clans server like a psycho on caffeine sips coffee and I sit here in a room thinking of different farm designs and raiding tactics like how to decimate and level Watty’s entire base just for the sake of entertainment. sips coffee again I’d like to think of myself as Clans Management’s residential engineer. I only sleep for about 3-4 hours a day so you’ll be seeing me a lot in-game.

[​IMG]

Hiya! \^-^/

My name's Flaym and I'm currently a member of the Clans Management team as well as the RPC (Reports Patrol Clans) subteam. I've been hugely focused on in-game moderation ever since I became a staff member over a year ago, and that passion carries over into my work for Clans. If you need help with hackers, I'm your guy!

I love music and I play the piano, sing, and I'm also learning the electric guitar. I don't particularly have many other interests aside from my unhealthy obsession with fire, but I do enjoy playing tennis and going rock climbing in my free time.

I'm always happy to help out if you have any issues or generally just want to chat. Discord is probably the best place to contact me (my tag is Flaym#6853), but please bear in mind that I live in London so I'll most likely be asleep if you live in the US and it's late at night ;P

[​IMG]

Hey there! My name is Coyly and I love playing and moderating clans. I also do Clans-related appeals, so if you have any questions about that, feel free to message me! If you have any questions, you’re welcome to come to me. That’s all you need to know about me, have a good day!

[​IMG]

Hello, hello, hello! My name is Wattywatty14. I enjoy moderating, learning more about clans, and helping out the Clans community! I also do Clans appeals. I like gathering resources for my clan and engaging in a fight or two when I can. I also enjoy coming up with ideas for the game. I don’t only do Clans stuff though, I’m also an Event Assistant! If you have any questions or concerns, you’re welcome to message me on the forums or say hi to me if you see me in-game!

[​IMG]

Holaaaa! My name is Jhazu and I’m currently a Sr. Moderator on Clans Management! I’ve been playing clans for a couple of years and absolutely love playing it! Clans was one of the first communities I’ve joined and really enjoyed. My main goal as a CMA is to give back to the community and make Clans a positive environment for everyone. In my free time, I like doing things like watching Netflix, reading books, and hanging out with friends or family. I love chatting and interacting with the lovely community, so if you see me in-game don’t be afraid to hello. If you need any help, feel free to message me on Discord or on the forums.

[​IMG]

Hi! My name is Will, but go by OverlySalted, or just “Salted” is fine! I am a sophomore in high school and enjoy acting and playing tennis in my free time! Furthermore, I hope to have a career in the entertainment business. In terms of Mineplex, I am currently a moderator as an Event Assistant and a Clans Management Assistant. I’ll see you on Clans!

[​IMG]

G'day mate! I'm Jack, a member of the Clans Management Sr. Moderator team! I'm an Aussie who's been playing clans since the start of this wonderful gamemode. I heavily enjoy Farming Charles Witherton raids with friends and being launched off the heat pad by my clan member Herds. I'm always happy to give advice on how to counter certain bosses or techniques other players may use to kill you with legends or to conquer some bosses! Either from clans I heavily enjoy helping the community that I live in. If you ever see me around don't feel free to say hey!

Clans Management Assistance Introductions

[​IMG]

Hey, I’m wOeuf - you can just call me Egg!

I'm a relatively new Mineplex staff member from the US (just moved from Switzerland). I’m 18 years old and studying Product Design at my university! I’ve been a staff member on Mineplex for about four months now, and have always been interested in the clans community. I spend most of my time playing Super Smash Mobs or moderating lobbies. If I’m not on Mineplex, you can catch me skating down some gnarly hills in the countryside, playing tennis with friends, or slapping some volleyballs with my pals on the court. Feel free to PM me on Discord, in-game, or on the forums any time if you have any questions or you want to get to know me better.

[​IMG]

Hey! My name is Kenny. I’m currently an AU Event Manger on Event Squad, as well as a Clans Management Assistant. I got accepted onto the Staff team on the 15th December 2016 and I got onto the Weekly Events Project which later will become Event Assistance, on the 30th January 2017, and since then, I have hosted over 100 Events. I got promoted to Event Squad on the 24th January 2019, and got invited onto CMA on the 15th November 2019. I live in Singapore, and if you didn’t know, I have a really broken sleeping schedule. So sleepless/late nights aren’t a rare occurrence for me. I somewhat do enjoy school, but I usually just spend my time at home, I love my me time. If you want to know what my favourite games are, well, I'm a PvP person so I usually play some Clans [Love it], Survival Games, Champions and Skywars. Hope to see you all at an Event or on Clans sometimes!!!!

Welp, that's that! Thanks for reading all the way through, I know it's a lot. We’ll see you on Clans!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

This thread is created and maintained by wattywatty14. If you see an error in this thread, please message wattywatty14.

Posted Oct 29, 2019,
    Last edited Feb 10, 2020
    Exclipse, Busjack5, SpamL and 6 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.