• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5334 Players Online
  • 2444 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Clans Neglected For Years

Discussion in 'Clans' started by ProMaster_, Aug 1, 2020.

?

Petition to reset to Clans season 7

1. Yes

60 vote(s)
    92.3%
  2. no

5 vote(s)
    7.7%
  1. Clans
    Clans has been the one of the most or possibly the most popular game on Mineplex since it was first released in 2015. From alpha to beta seasons, the game was constantly being maintained and updated. As soon as full release came, thats where the game has taken a downfall. Ever since the Clans gamemode has been lacking the development that is needed for a game that constantly needs it. Mineplex treats Clans as if its a mini game and not as a factions game. It takes almost a year+ for new content to be added to the game and well this map has been on for 180 days. The amount of money the game brought, you would expect an own dedicated developer for the game to maintain its player base and constant updates. Clans has been step on for the past couple years and nothing has been done yet to change it. The game had many opportunities in turning around the bad habits created by the Mineplex leadership, but the game has just been neglected. One of the ex-owners Chiss was one of the original creators of Clans and when he was Owner, at the time around Alpha and beta and possible a season or two, (I really don't remember when he did resign) Clans was getting constantly updated and the dev time it needed. This is just a theory that Chiss would push for Clans updates and since he resigned, there hasn't been someone on the leadership that has the love for the game like we all do. Clans isn't even treated as a game on Mineplex, whenever its brought up in chats, the community and even the staff members replies with, "ew clans" "Clans bad game" "they should just delete clans" and whenever you go in games "ew clans players". This just proves how much the gamemode Clans and the player base is neglected throughout the community. Whenever you get off Clans, you go to play Mineplex. It's almost as if Clans isn't apart of Mineplex with our own hub and server ip. Mineplex has pushed Clans to the corner of the server and separated us from server as a whole and expects us to be quiet.

Clans needs a reset ASAP and not a map reset, a new season needs to happen. Its been over a year since the last season and a new season needs to happen now. There are competitor Clans server such as betterpvp that just recently released and took the clans community for now. At this point, Clans players dont rely on Mineplex for updates, but rely on these third party servers to release Clans to play a game with different content and not the same thing for months.

We can consider this as a petition to reset for a new season and not a map. #WeWantSeason7

Posted Aug 1, 2020
    GAM, vraz, U3S and 8 others like this.
  2. Clans has so much potential because of the player count and the amount of money that it brings in on the start of new worlds/seasons. I don't get why it gets neglected so much even though it still has a very high player count when it gets no content or updates whatsoever. It should be getting SOME attention and content updates for the players. Mineplex is basically letting go of around 150 players because they are letting other competitors take their players away.#WeWantSeason7

Posted Aug 1, 2020
    GAM, U3S, Monfi and 4 others like this.
  3. Because clans didnt get reset in a while me and all my friends quit the server. #WeWantSeason7

Posted Aug 1, 2020
  4. I agree with Pro. Clans needs to be reset. Servers like BetterPvp are having constant updates and that's where all of the Clans players went. They wanted a place that was frequently updated and fun to play. Clans barely gets updated, and that's the problem with Mineplex. Mineplex used to average over 30k players and as soon as full release came, and season 2 that lasted a year, that's when players left Clans and moved onto Hypixel that frequently updates their games and has over 60k players at once. I'm looking forward to this new game that's coming, hopefully Clans will be updated after that! #WeWantSeason7

Posted Aug 1, 2020
    Monfi, alonq, WolfEclipse and 2 others like this.
  5. When season 6 had released, 600 players were on at ONCE. The total amount of players just for the first week was probably over thousands playing. If new content is introduced and reworks were to happen, Clans would become what it once was. As you said, many competitor servers always try to remake Clans, but it's never the same as the original. Nothing can beat the original, and if Clans gets the dedicated amount of Clans time it deserves, it would become much more enjoyable and bring the player count back. A reset needs to happen before summer ends and everyone quits again. Also, before the new game comes out and it will leave Clans stranding. #WeWantSeason7

Posted Aug 1, 2020,
    Last edited Aug 1, 2020
    GAM, U3S, Im_Ken and 7 others like this.
  6. pop off pro #WeWantSeason7

Posted Aug 1, 2020
    GAM, Monfi, alonq and 3 others like this.
  7. Petition to stop SoonTM.

Posted Aug 1, 2020
    GAM, Lord_Galyen and Monfi like this.
  8. mineplex doesnt care ab what u want

Posted Aug 1, 2020
    GAM, ISleptOnMyKeyboard, pinz and 2 others like this.
  9. s7 or ban

Posted Aug 1, 2020
    kznny and Monfi like this.
  10. Clans has so much potential to be one of the best games on Mineplex.... #WeWantSeason7

Posted Aug 1, 2020
    GAM, WolfEclipse and ProMaster_ like this.
  11. Fix the game pls :(

Posted Aug 1, 2020
    ProMaster_ likes this.
  12. I would love clans to reset but a new season is not what we need. Whats the point of having a new season with no updates in the game mode. I feel that clans should reset soon but not a new season, a new map (If there is no new content). BUT, if there is new content, #WeWantSeason7 !

Posted Aug 1, 2020
    focus a and BraniacAttack like this.
  13. i have played clans for a long time and never has the game fallen as far from grace as it has in recent months. i really would rather not go into the details as to why clans is good and bad, mainly because we all have different opinions about it. though a reset should be put into place on an annual basis rather than the mood of the staff team getting a say when it might be "soontm". as a final remark, clans should get a new map, thats all. cheers

Posted Aug 1, 2020
    GAM likes this.
  14. aYY SAme cap tho mineplex pays alot of attention
    #season7

Posted Aug 1, 2020
    ProMaster_ likes this.
  15. All my homies hate clans bring season 7. Dont make another map reset.

Posted Aug 1, 2020
    GAM and ProMaster_ like this.
  16. The fact that one MAP has lasted for 180 days is completely ridiculous, one map with absolutely no content has just been dragged on and on when nobody cares to play it, for the last 3 months there has been about 3 players average on each hardcore and maybe 20-30 on the most popular server (usually casual) which is infested with cheaters. There could’ve been a new map already, and a new season released now. Instead of one long haul of an experience, it’s like season 2...

Posted Aug 1, 2020
    GAM likes this.
  17. I generally think clans needs a reset. The community being super needy and constant spamming doesn't make it go any faster. Since the code for Champions and Clans is basically from the Stone Age it is harder to do it. It is also neglected by builders. The fact there hadn't been an update to the structures for like 4 reasons is kinds bad. We finally got that and it was worse than before. It doesn't fit the theme because it was more industrial. Other rip off servers make custom maps and new map features. Clans is neglected by both Devs and Builders. I feel like there will be a big update in S7. Except because it is like such a big update they needed to fill the time. This is just a theory. If this is true clans could go back to it's former glory. Also sometimes abusive moderating in clans is the only way to get something done, except it's the motive that would make it abusive or not.

Posted Aug 2, 2020
  18. shut up

Posted Aug 2, 2020
    kznny likes this.
  19. hey pro master underscore, after doing some research about clans in general, i see you bring up some good points. and i do agree there should be a season 7. But, a main reason why clans hasnt seen as much success or progress is 1. clans isn’t the only game on the server, some games like ssm or bridges haven’t gotten major game changing updates in a very long time, and clans gets updated more then any other game on this server, with map resets at least once every 8 months which is almost double some of the other games. But i can see your point here and i agree that there should be a season 7 soon as it would help the mineplex get more money from immortal queue skips and supply drops. Also you said that clans players have a bad rep, and it’s like they aren’t in the community, well to be fair they aren’t really part of mineplex, anything you gain from clans stays in clans and the only thing you gain in clans from normal mineplex is a daily, so clans players aren’t really part of the main mini game community.

Posted Aug 2, 2020,
    Last edited Aug 2, 2020
    GAM, sledgangsteve and kznny like this.
  20. how do i dislike someone’s post

Posted Aug 2, 2020
    Jarif likes this.