• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Clans suggestion (SUPPLY DROPS)

Discussion in 'Clans' started by 4D_Blockz, Jan 7, 2019.

?

Supply drops at your base

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. 4D_Blockz

4D_Blockz

———————CLANS SUPPLYS—————
    For a long time I’ve been waiting to see if they ever made supply drops better.
    What I mean by BETTER is if they didn’t spawn at fields more like at your base. Like think your spending money on a vertual supply drop that CAN give you legendarys, why not if it has a 75% chance of give you a legendary (once I bought one and it didn’t even give me a legendary :squint: ) make it spawn at you base.

Posted Jan 7, 2019
  2. Veans

Veans

Gilded Supply drops already have a good chance at legendaries, also I like them spawning at fields because it invites competition and isn't essentially free loot for the summoners (despite the fact you can get around this fairly easily by joining at times where theres few people to interfere but whatever)

Not a big fan of it having a higher legend drop chance and spawning at your base since that's just free loot and just becomes another p2w method like boss tokens

Posted Jan 7, 2019
  3. IDontLikeChron

IDontLikeChron

No they just need to be removed. They're just a cash grab by Mineplex that lets anyone with a big enough budget beat anyone else out by just farming them when no one's on.

Posted Jan 8, 2019
  4. Chron

Chron

Supply drops don't really need much of a change, before buying it you are warned about the spawning situation and not only is it to make safe guarding this much more difficult but it also prevents a ton of problems with spawning loot inside of someone's base. Think about how pay to win Clans would get if you paid 5-10$ USD for a free legendary or some very OP rares. The community already complains about people with legendaries and giving people the option to safely obtain their supply drops with an increased legendary chance will only make the situation worse.

Posted Jan 10, 2019
  5. Vraz

Vraz

I like it when people spawn supply drops and I steal their drop and waste their money :3

Posted Jan 11, 2019
  6. 4D_Blockz

4D_Blockz

Ps chron you didnt lock this

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 14, 2019 at 5:57 PM
  7. Chron

Chron

Why does it need to be locked? This thread wasn't a question it was a change suggestion which can still gather feedback. The more people who want to respond to this the better!

Posted Jan 14, 2019 at 6:22 PM
  8. TitchMeThroughThePhone

TitchMeThroughThePhone

I'm just going to say it, clans is pay to win, it doesn't really matter if it drops at your base cause anyone who's serious about getting loot will just play at midnight with some friends and farm them. Boss summoning tokens are bad enough, but supply drops should be removed.

Posted Jan 14, 2019 at 6:45 PM