• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2579 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Clans - Your Best / Most Memorable Experience

Discussion in 'Clans' started by Xion, Oct 27, 2019.

1. Posted Oct 30, 2019
  2. uhhhh my favorite moment was when I got trapped in a moat so I did the home thing but realized I had to be standing still. So I had to tap the forward button like for 1 minute? so that the game would think I was staying in the same place. I’m happy to say that I successfully made it out.

A person on my friends list randomly asked if I wanted to play because I had Champions experience. yeahhh that was the only time I played Clans, but hey, we are good friends now.

Posted Oct 30, 2019
    Xion likes this.
  3. When I tried to play but forgot I was on 1.14

Posted Oct 30, 2019
    Xion likes this.
  4. <3

Posted Oct 31, 2019
  5. Ok bus ;-;

Posted Oct 31, 2019
    Busjack5 likes this.
  6. Holaaa

One memorable moment in clans was when I played with my clan Revelation and met all the wonderful people I still call my friends today. Another memorable moment is when I played with my two old friends and instead of fighting people like I do now I focused on farming, building a tiny hut, and exploring the server.

Posted Nov 1, 2019
    GAM likes this.
  7. I had a few experiences

Whilst people have had fun in super rich clans, raiding people, getting a ton of kills, etc. I started playing in Season 1. I was invited to my first proper clan which was called ‘IronFist’ and oh boy, it was a blast, we found this amazing 2 claim base that was themed as a Japanese temple, I have gained new friends from that clan and when I first went into fields I was like “OMG DIAMONDS” thinking it was so rare. The best part about the whole experience was that it was during summer so I can be on it quite often.

My second but most rememberable experience lasted for a few hours but it was still great. (Started in Season 2)
    I was once kicked from a clan at the beginning of the season because I “ran away from a fight” and let my teammates die even though I was at 3 hearts from the bowspamming.
    A day or 2 later the same clan found an unclaimed base with so much gear and rares. (About 3-4 dubs of rares) and it was great. They invited me back but the bad thing was, they invited so many random too. We were full on battling a clan called xFreedoms and we were fighting them with rares, etc and I was a brute with a flaming sharp sword and I managed to kill someone with a wind from the enemy clan with it. We were fighting for a while then I had to go.
    Next day later, we got insided then raided. But it was a good thing because if I was rich all of the time dominating the whole server, where’s that fun and excitement from getting a kill? Or obtaining a rare item?
    Thanks for reading my story

Posted Nov 1, 2019
    GAM likes this.
  8. Me and cat :)))))

Posted Nov 1, 2019
    GAM likes this.
  9. YES YES YES it was you and cat I was talking about :) wanted to see if you’d figure it out or I’d need to tag

Posted Nov 1, 2019
    GAM likes this.
  10. GG EZZZZZZZ Jhazu i was thinking of making a clans story but eh idek man im losin all my memories rlly fast xD but i still remember the clan with ju and cat:) some things i will never forget cheers to all the memories loverboy

Posted Nov 2, 2019
    GAM likes this.
  11. I was outside your base :P

Posted Nov 3, 2019
  12. My favorite Mineplex Clans memory was finding a community that eventually became some of my best friends! Even if we are a meme, Dadocraft FTW!

Posted Nov 4, 2019
    GAM likes this.
  13. Probably gonna be my last time checking out the forums as I've stepped back from my computer recently. Only reason I'm responding is because it's a pretty good topic of discussion. I'd say my most memorable moment was EOTW for Season 2. Most likely a lot of people will wonder why, mostly because I did not participate in the party at all on Clans-2. My reason for this moment is because I had a clan on Clans-7, LostArmy, which had the most legends of any clan that season (beating out SpdPot's clans), and I'm not trying to brag but it helps the moment. The time of EOTW was horrible because it'd mean both my leader, UnlikeTrain16, and one of my clanmates, MasonCanCraft, wouldn't be able to get on due to personal reasons. That factor being in play, I was left with my friends juliya4, Briguy1478, and louis (can't remember ign). What made my moment on Clans-7 in LostArmy so great, was because we forced players, who were on at 8 A.M., to force their friends to get on, only for a simple 88 LEGEND drop party. There was probably a 30+ person turn out, surprising for * A.M. on clans (and most of them weren't EU), and myself along with my friend louis, tossed all our 72 runed picks into lava (which was very satisfying). After that dramatic experience, I took a Broad to shops in full knight armor, and an inventory of stew, to which I was bunny hopped on until my armor broke and eventually died. Once that fun event was over, I brought everyone to my base, enemies, hackers, you name em, and had them all truce (quite spectacular actually). Moments after I settled everyone down, we broke our hundreds of dubs, all leading to our room of VALUABLES. Here, we broke every rare chest, every token chest, every valuable item we had, was given away, and that led us to our main event, and one of my favorite screenshots (a lot of us all lined up, mixed in rare armor, for one final "hoo-rah"!). After my giveaway at the LostArmy base, I dropped all but one legend set at shops, for everyone to enjoy a chance to use legends for reset if they chose to stay on Clans-7. I gave away more legends those few hours, than the next 3 OFFICIAL EOTW parties. It was a great experience, and if anyone participated and remembers, I hope you had a good time.

Posted Nov 4, 2019
    Xion, joerock777 and GAM like this.
  14. My favorite moment was when I joined clans in season 5. I had a friend named HardwareVirus. We don't talk anymore but I see her time to time. We first made a duo named AVirus. There, I met my friend ISS_Boy. ISS doesn't play too much nowadays. I also was extremely happy when Hardware and I got a scepter. I didn't know what to do with it or how to use it at first, so we lost it quickly. Then, early season 5.5. I saw ISS_Boy in the clan, Dadocraft. I had difficulty finding out which Dado was which since there were 2 that started with Dado. I eventually joined the clan, starting throwing, and they were nice enough to keep me in the clan. That was probably my most memorable moment! I'm kind of disappointed that I missed the early season however. I always hear that season 3 is the best or alpha. Anyways, that's all from me!

Posted Nov 7, 2019
    Xion likes this.
  15. This one is quite easy for me! Hands down, it has to be when I first joined the cheese clan with an invite from @Bunni! When I first joined, I was still getting back into Clans and was very confused on a lot of things about that game. However, everyone was super helpful in getting me back on track with how everything worked. I soon became hooked, and enjoyed going on adventures and raids with everyone in the clan! This made me realize how much I really enjoyed Clans, and inspired me to become a CMA! Now, after the reset, it has been an absolute blast trying to re-build the base that we once had, and I constantly look forward to playing whenever I can to do so!

Posted Nov 8, 2019
    GAM and Bunni like this.
  16. My favourite memory on clans would have to be walking into the sunset with the ex clans lead @Acaulis and three times staff @Ayeconic. We’ve had so many fun times with our clan AspiringCMs and I’m looking forward to see their responses!

Posted Nov 8, 2019
    GAM and Busjack5 like this.
  17. Wow I remember this! This was very cool :D I would say my favourite memory on Clans was when I was also playing with ex clans lead @Acaulis and MOTM @Zipppo and we found a house with a load of fence gates because it was like a maze and I had lots of fun trying to get through! :D

Posted Nov 8, 2019
    Zipppo likes this.
  18. Thank you for sharing! We did find the house but I was the one who placed all those fence gates silly XD

Posted Nov 8, 2019
    Ayeconic likes this.
  19. Oh yeah that’s right haha! XD thank you also for sharing you memory it brought back some great memories of AspiringCM and it’s a shame we had to disband :(

Posted Nov 8, 2019
    Zipppo likes this.
  20. Bruh. It would have to be the Daunt raid in beta. I don't know what made it so amazing, I can just never forget about it. It lead to some amazing things. This video (featuring me!!!!!) introduced me to the YT side of Clans, bringing on the stupid, cringy, and amazing ClanYT drama I had. Lots of experiences were born from the Daunt energy raid, and I met a lot of people.

Will never forget it.

- Fallen

Posted Nov 8, 2019
    GAM, matrixyst and Xion like this.