• 1969 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1969 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Classics Game Update (10/10/20)

Discussion in 'Update Changelogs' started by gyroninja, Oct 11, 2020.

1. C00Li0

Posted Oct 11, 2020
  2. Great update! Happy to see Classics getting updated.

Posted Oct 11, 2020
  3. It's amazing how hard you work alongside Bedrock GI to continue pushing out quality updates for the network that only make the server better. Though I cannot experience this firsthand, the positive replies simply speak for the hard work you have done, and the community greatly appreciates it. Thank you to all that worked on this update!!

Posted Oct 11, 2020
    • Disabled moving all types of armor in Micro Battle
    • Fixed lobby boss bar showing up in game
    • Fixed kit perks based off killing players not being applied when killing them through indirect damage such as knocking them into the void
    • Fixed an issue where gadgets could be smuggled into games

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 11, 2020
    xGetRekted, zapig, landay and 3 others like this.
  4. Thank you! (smashing keyboard)

Posted Oct 11, 2020
    JDT2008 likes this.
    • Removed loud whoosh sound effect when switching servers
    • Fixed ways to bypass inventory clears

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 12, 2020
  5. Really excited for this update! Keep up the great work as always! wooooo

Posted Oct 12, 2020
  6. thank you froggo

Posted Oct 12, 2020
  7. hey!

@gyroninja can you please bring back the tick sounds, when the game is about to start (like when the countdown from 5 starts you used to hear a tick on each number)it is just useful to know, when you are doing something else while waiting for the game to start.

also i love the bow ding!

Posted Oct 12, 2020
    StyxKiller03, SnowiiUwU and ReJo like this.
    • Fixed dispenser sound effects
    • Fixed dispensers from turning into tripwire hooks
    The tick was a dispenser sound effect meaning it should now work.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 13, 2020
    JetStarglaze, Anna ♡, ReJo and 2 others like this.
  8. Thanks though, what about the unexpected disconnects such as “Timed Out” or “Queue Full” disconnects?

Posted Oct 13, 2020
  9. A huge update indeed, happy to see how the bedrock community has been seeing more frequent updates over the course of last few months. Huge thanks to bedrock GI and the developers for this, keep up the wonderful work :)

Posted Oct 13, 2020
  10. Fun Fact: gyroninja doesn't sleep, he just updates.

Posted Oct 13, 2020
    SomebodyElse314 and ReJo like this.
  11. The parkour feature is great :D I love the respawn and I usually hate lobby parkour but this one is actually possible

Posted Oct 22, 2020
  12. :D I like the new parkour too

Posted Oct 22, 2020
  13. Cool update! Really am liking all these updates for Bedrock lately, can’t wait to try this one out!

Posted Oct 22, 2020
  14. hey!

gotta say the update is looking great now that iv tried it out!

but @gyroninja iv noticed some small issues.

in micro battles, people skybase. they pile up far into the sky. by the time you have collected enough blocks, the map border is already 10, 10 ,10 ,10. when you start piling, the border reaches 0,0,0,0 the first person who falls into the void loses. this rewards sybasing in micro battles.
    Solution.

maybe a Height limit could be implemented say, 30-40 blocks?
    please tell me if i need to elaborate further

secondly, the afk timer. i like the idea of it, it gets rid of gen afkers in cake wars. However, i think that it is too quick. I find myself getting thrown into the lobby, when i sit on the gen for a minute while i get up from my pc to get some water to drink. i think the afk timer kicks you at around 1 minute of afk? i think that it should be 2 mins, so people can finish what they are doing. Again, please tell me if i need to elaborate further.

finnaly i think the update is looking pretty good!

Posted Oct 23, 2020
    ReJo likes this.
  15. So many people in it. Making it more fun :)

Posted Oct 26, 2020
  16. It was just my birthday, and I get another cool update feature. Great job staff team

Posted Oct 26, 2020
  17. Great update! I would really like to see some more cakewars updates though, that would be huge!!!

Posted Oct 27, 2020