• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10770 Players Online
  • 7880 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Clocktower :D

Discussion in 'Build Showcase' started by SpookyBS, Jun 7, 2020.

1. I tried building in a new style today and here is what I ended up with. I like it for my first go at a darker palate with nether bricks and acacia logs. Lemme know what you guys think!

https://imgur.com/gallery/Xx9e1uG

Only used Worldedit for this one

Posted Jun 7, 2020
    Klobby, 0775 and ARareBlackBear like this.
  2. I like it. I'm feeling a kinda modernish rustic vibe from it. I really like the nether brick on the too. Also, what sort of wood are you using for the supports? it fits really nicely with the grey! :D Good build

Bear-

Posted Jun 7, 2020
  3. I really like this build! The only suggestion that I would give, is give the clock itself a little more detail. It just doesn't look really good in my opinion. Otherwise, I think this looks fantastic. Just help out the clock a little, and this would be a very good build!

Posted Jun 28, 2020
  4. I like it. It's pretty simple and nothing advanced but still looks good for what it is. Nether brick towers also look pretty nice, they stand out from everything else and just add that depth of detail into the building. Nice work :)

Posted Jun 29, 2020
  5. I like it a lot, it’s simple but very elegant. I think the supports and everything look very nice. It gives the build depth. Did you use Dark Oak wood because I really like whatever you used in the build. Awesome Build once again!!
    ~Degagelemming95

Posted Jun 29, 2020
  6. This is awesome! I am honestly not the best at building myself but I am incredibly impressed by this. It's a huge build by scale and I think you did a great job with it - even the little details are accurate all around. I especially like the added turrets around the clocktower, rather than just the main ones, because it gives it an extra sense of importance and power. I also enjoy the windows in the lower-middle portion of the tower, as it really contributes to the overall feel of the build. Overall, really nice job!

Posted Jun 29, 2020
  7. Amazing build! The amount of detail is incredible. Thank you for sharing:)

Posted Jun 29, 2020
  8. Hey there! It's an amazing build with incredible detail! I could never build something that good. I love the way you've structured it as it goes up, as for your colours I say it's a good pallet choice with the nether brick making it look much better. The detail put into the shapes on this look amazing as well as the way you've chosen to create the pillars and the roof. The way you've also curved them too on the edges and the sphere in the middle part of the build make it look even better and realistic. Overall the build is really amazing, you've got a great talent well done!

Posted Jul 2, 2020
  9. Hey,

I really like this build! As someone who tends to build a lot with wood and wood styled builds, this block pallet was a pleasant surprise and was ultimately used quite well. I love the colour of the clock tower, being a darker theme, more grey and maroon with the use of bricks and nether brick. I also really loved the details you put into this to put the whole build together and to really show it off at it's best. Little details such as depth in the walls make this clock tower very impressive to me. I personally really love shape and design of the big center window and think it really adds a variety to this build.

Great work, I hope to see more from you!

Posted Jul 3, 2020
  10. Wow, this is really good! The amount of detail and texture you added to your clocktower makes it astonishing. I would never be able to build even half of it, nor use world edit, so I admire people who can create constructions like that one. The colors you picked are also complimenting each other and they look really good. This building would make such a difference in a map or something, there are many ways you can use it if ever feel the need to. I must congratulate you on this one!!

Posted Jul 3, 2020