• 209 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1853 Players Online
  • 1644 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Official [Closed] Community Discord Management Applications

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Toki, Sep 14, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

We are finally opening up Community Discord Management applications again! cDM is a team managed by @Marzie and me for the Mineplex Discord server! It's been a bit since we opened DM apps and this time the apps are open for the community as well! We're looking for creative people that can help plan Discord events and giveaways as well as people who like to interact with others and help answer questions in the Mineplex Discord. Our number one goal as a team is to make the Discord a safe and enjoyable experience for everyone!

Application Link

Details
    • Applications will be open until Wednesday September 28th at 11:00 PM Eastern Time
    • You are required to be 13 years or older to apply
    • We advise you not to rush through the application, take your time and make sure that you are happy with your answers. We do not conduct interviews for Discord Management so it is important that you put effort into your responses so that we can properly get to know you and your intentions.
    • We will be checking your activity on the entirety of the Mineplex Discord server, and we expect anyone applying to have a fair amount of activity.
    • Good behavior is expected of anyone planning to apply, if you have had any Severity 2 or higher punishments within the last 3 months (on any platform) you are not eligible to apply.
    • If anyone has any questions, feel free to DM @Marzie or me, preferably on Discord itself.

Posted Sep 14, 2022
  2. Good luck to everyone applying! :sigils:

Posted Sep 14, 2022
    Lightsaberrlx likes this.
  3. Good luck to anyone that applys!

Posted Sep 14, 2022
  4. Gl anyone who applies!

Posted Sep 14, 2022
  5. Woo, good luck to everyone applying. It is a really fun team and anyone who is active on the discord and enjoys helping, I definitely think you should apply!

Posted Sep 14, 2022
    Lightsaberrlx and Nightys like this.
  6. Good luck to everyone who applies! DM is a wonderful team to be on, looking forward to seeing some new faces on the team!

Posted Sep 14, 2022
  7. Woooo DM apps \o/

Best of luck to everyone who choses to apply, looking forward to seeing new green tags!

Posted Sep 14, 2022
  8. Hmmm... Planning events, and answering questions. Ya I'll apply, I would love to help out this server in any way possible!

Posted Sep 15, 2022
    Lightsaberrlx and Nightys like this.
  9. Good luck to everyone that is gonna apply!

Posted Sep 15, 2022
  10. I’m super excited to see Discord Management & Community Discord Management open. From someone who has been on both divisions of this sub-team, I can confirm that it is a team worth being on. Best of luck to everyone applying, I may or may not have to just apply myself!

Posted Sep 15, 2022
    Lightsaberrlx and wattywatty14 like this.
  11. Good luck to anyone applying! I for one am not about to go for something I'm not a good fit for.

Posted Sep 17, 2022
  12. Good luck to those applying! I don't know much about events on the Discord, but I can certainly vouch for events in game being a real fun time. Definitely an activity that seems like a lot of fun!

Posted Sep 17, 2022
  13. Goodluck to anyone applying :)

Posted Sep 17, 2022
  14. Promoting the EA team are we???
    Good good

[Note: DM does not do in-game events, only Discord ones for those wondering]

Posted Sep 18, 2022
    Lightsaberrlx, xWand and wattywatty14 like this.
  15. *Ahem*, definitely NOT! ;-)

Posted Sep 19, 2022
  16. Applications close tomorrow! This is your last chance to get an app in. Who knows when they may open again!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 27, 2022
  17. Little late, but as a staff member who experienced the team it was a blast! I urge all community members who are active on our discord server and want to make it an even better place to give it a shot and apply! You won't regret it! Good luck to all those who submitted applications!

Posted Sep 27, 2022
    FoxWinters and Lightsaberrlx like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.