• 4199 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 13413 Players Online
  • 9214 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Codename_S Inteoduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Codename_S, Feb 23, 2020.

1. Hello, My name is Sean [Redacted], I’ve played Minecraft for a while now and took a long break but am becoming active again. I played on Mineplex a lot when I played on Java but then it was only Pc version. I only really play on Bedrock because I’m having trouble recovering my Java account. But I’m looking forward to talking to everyone.

Posted Feb 23, 2020
  2. Wow I really misspelled Introduction huh, GREAT first impression

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 23, 2020
  3. Heyo!
    Wait, I'm Sean. Joking of course! Welcome back! I love seeing people come back and reading introductions. I hope you have a great welcome back and if you have any questions or just wanna talk, PM me! Other than that, welcome to the forums and welcome back to Mineplex as a whole!
    Cheers!
    ~Sean

Posted Feb 24, 2020
  4. Bedrock gang! xD
    Welcome to the forums! I'm strictly a Bedrock player (for now) and I'm really fond of Cake Wars. I think I'm getting closer and closer to the top 100 on the Cake Wars leaderboard. xd Maybe we'll see each other in-game?
    I hope you can recover your Java account! That must suck. :/

Posted Feb 24, 2020
  5. Hey, thanks, and it’s nice to meet a fellow Sean who’s name is spelled the right way.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 24, 2020
    Sean ✩ // Documence likes this.
  6. Yeah it does suck, I’ve been playing Cake Wars a bit recently so maybe I’ll see you there

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 24, 2020
  7. Hi there!

Welcome to the forums, it's great to have you here! I don't play on Bedrock (I'm strictly Java haha) but if you have any questions about the forums/anything else feel free to PM me. What would you say is your favourite game here on Mineplex? I, personally, cannot choose just one game but I'd be curious to hear what yours is!

Have a great day!

Posted Feb 24, 2020