• 591 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9029 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

[Color Swap] Wolveshire Castle

Discussion in 'Build Showcase' started by Danese, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Hello!
    Today, I bring you my new Color Swap map called Wolveshire Castle!
    I chose the name Wolveshire Castle as that was the name I gave my first attempt at a Castle Siege map back in 2015, and the name seems fitting for this map's theme.

Anyways, here's a screenshot!

[​IMG]

-Dan

P.S.
    The indents in the walls next to the playable area are blocked off with barrier bocks.

Posted Aug 16, 2019
    Halflove and Swifx like this.
  2. So, when do you want to be a builder, now or now? :sigils:

Posted Aug 16, 2019
    Danese likes this.
  3. I absolutely love this build, it's the perfect balance of simplicity and detail, and it's done in an organized and clean way. Huge +1 from me, I hope this makes it into the server one day!

Great work!

Posted Aug 16, 2019
    Danese likes this.
  4. Hey buddy,

Wow, just wow!! What an amazing, detailed and awesome build you've got for us today. I noticed instantly when making eye contact with this build that you spent a while focusing on the small details such as making the outer castle walls look more interesting rather than others who only use one of two blocks and give no depth to their castles. I am very impressed with this map, and I believe it'd make a great map for Colour Swap!

As for submission, read over the Map Submission Guidelines to get an understanding and verify that you have followed all the guidelines for this map to be considered. It is a super helpful thread, and an older version of it assisted me when I submitted a map a long while ago. You can then submit your map here. I wish you the best of luck in regards to getting this map accepted. I would like to see what else you can build, perhaps you could show us some more of your builds in the near future. You never know, maybe if you really enjoy building, you could apply to become an official Mineplex Builder. Thank you for sharing this awesome build with the community! :)

Posted Aug 16, 2019
    Danese likes this.
  5. Okay.
    Lets put that shiny ol' Blue Builder tag on you, and you are set to go.

I absolutely love this! It is nothing complicated. You came up with a idea, you created it. It is not some mumbo-jumbo that took you so long to think about. I love the amount of detail, but how simple it is with the idea.
    +1
    Thank you!

Posted Aug 16, 2019
    Danese likes this.
  6. Hey!
    This build looks great! I love the theme, the aesthetic and the name! I would love to see this map added to colour swap, it looks like the perfect map! Layers, detail, and a great theme; this would make an amazing addition to the Nano Games rotation.

Posted Aug 16, 2019
    Danese likes this.
  7. Nice structures. A bit small, but they got character to 'em. I like the color palette you chose. Simple, yet they're enough

11/10

Posted Aug 16, 2019
    Danese likes this.