• 420 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4694 Players Online
  • 4274 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Comfort Cat

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by TheArrowsShadow, Jul 1, 2022.

1. This was actually a giveaway gift for @AgedAsteroid but since the Minecraft community is going through a hard time you get to look at him too. Feel free to pat him to feel better o7

[​IMG]

Posted Jul 1, 2022
    Amg, Widestsinger, CatFan105 and 2 others like this.
  2. Arrow! I love this so much haha. I think this is the first time I've seen you draw an animal and not surprisingly you're really good at it. I'm glad you decided to share this with the community due to the recent events and I think a lot of people will appreciate it.

Posted Jul 1, 2022
    LostShrimp13 likes this.
  3. Cat is always appreciated

Posted Jul 4, 2022
    LostShrimp13 likes this.
  4. This is so heccin ADORABLE Arrow!!! The choice in color for the background and Cat compliment each other so well! The orange Cat really pops against the blue and it definitely, in my personal opinion, catches the viewers eye. Something I really enjoy about this piece is the minimalistic vibe, but also how much detail you put into the fur. The best way I can describe it is that it looks natural and it flows one way! Spectacular job as always, and the little bear hat on top of the Cats head is so cuteeee. Looking forward to seeing more art from you friend! <3

Posted Jul 7, 2022
    TheArrowsShadow likes this.
  5. A heckin chonker

Posted Jul 8, 2022
  6. Animals are really hard for me to draw without a reference- cats especially so I'm glad that this one turned out so well! It also helped that I only had to draw half of its face as I find that to be the hardest part haha
    I'm glad you liked it :D

yes yes

Hecc! Thank you so much :D
    Your attention to detail always makes me smile n remember that they don't go unnoticed. Thank you o7

He do be hefty don't he

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 9, 2022