• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Community Hub Ideas

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by _Petty, Mar 4, 2019.

1. _Petty

_Petty

I'm sure the builders are already thinking of these ideas but these are just some suggestions I have for community hub themes:
    Space Theme
    Hell Theme
    Heaven Theme
    Medieval Theme
    Prehistoric Theme
    Gaming Theme (like a techy place with controllers or pixel builds of things like pacman)

Special Event Themes Maybe?
    - Christmas Theme
    - Easter Theme
    - St. Patrick Day Theme

And just a thought but maybe a customizable theme where players can build there own theme (maybe make it purchasable or for certain ranks only or make it an earnable hub that players have to work towards)

Posted Mar 4, 2019
    Wiz_Techno and Worpp like this.
  2. landay

landay

I like these ideas a lot. I would really like to see more themes be added, especially since the two that were already added were kinda lackluster imo. I also think that building your own lobby could go very wrong, but it could also be super expensive and have a super fun thing for people to do. Maybe make it so only hosts and co's can build, that way it's not abused. Overall, a really good idea and I'd love to see it added.

Posted Mar 11, 2019
  3. Worpp

Worpp

Definitely love these ideas! As most of us know, the MCS themes are currently lacking, in terms of quantity. Hopefully, more will be added, maybe even your ideas! I do agree with landay however, about the custom building. People will abuse that power and build inappropriate things, but other than that, good job!

Posted Mar 13, 2019
  4. Jeapordizes

Jeapordizes

I love these ideas a lot. I think it look so lovely in the community MPS. But I don't understand a point of having themes. But I love this idea a lot and those ideas would look perfect.

Posted Mar 13, 2019
  5. Phamtastic

Phamtastic

I probably have seen some of the similar suggestions before, but I think that it will be a great idea to add more theme to the MCS. Although, it may take some time for the Builders team to create some of the maps. I love to see MCS themes that are very appealing to me! Hopefully, I’m looking forward to seeing it sooner!

I do not think having to allow to build their own theme for their map. The reason why because some of the players will likely to break multiple rules that is against in the server. I will have to disagree of having to add the customizable theme feature.

Oveall, that is an excellent suggestion that you have! Keep up the great work!

Posted Mar 13, 2019
    _Petty likes this.
  6. Sickle_ // SickleMode

Sickle_ // SickleMode

Hello,
    I think these theme ideas are really cool! I would love to see new themes for communities to utilize. I especially like the idea for seasonal themes. I would suggest having them available for a limited time so they are more valuable. As for the customizable theme, I don't think that would be the best idea, as it would be abused to break the rules by some players and would not be worth it overall. Thanks for the ideas!

Posted Mar 15, 2019
  7. BuySomeApples

BuySomeApples

It'd be awesome to see some more MCS themes, especially with these concepts. I'd especially love to see the Gaming theme in MCS.

For the customizable one, like others have already stated above, this could be abused so easily with no great ways to prevent it really. You could say the same about Master Builders, but it could be made a lot worse since an MCS is a tad more private than public games, making rule breaking easier to get away with here. I really like that concept and I think it could be really fun, but I don't know if it's worth it.

Posted Mar 15, 2019
    _Petty likes this.