• 4255 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 13601 Players Online
  • 9346 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Community Mentoring Program

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Its_Tims, Sep 16, 2018.

1. Whats is your in game name
    6ao

Country
    Canada
    What are you hoping to get out out of participation in the CMP?
    I think I’d like to improve my maturity(not being toxic ). Another thing is my communication skill, I figure thats an important aspect, and could also help me irl.
    How have you already and how do you plan to contribute to the Community?
    Well, I’m an active player on Mineplex, so I send in /reports often, (mostly are accepted). I was active on the forums a year ago, but I lost that account. I also help players in lobbies if they need help with anything .

My friend just introduced this program to me yesterday, so I’m going to try it out.

Posted Feb 26, 2020
  2. New Mentees!
    @dive will be under Sickle
    @FigPie will be under AGLThree

Posted Mar 5, 2020
    xGetRektedx likes this.
  3. Posted Mar 5, 2020
    xGetRektedx likes this.
  4. Here’s my application:
    IGN: Looof
    What are you hoping to get out of participation in the CMP?
    I am hoping to become a person that anyone can rely on for help around the server and become a better person myself through exercising maturity and kindness.

How have you already and how do you plan to contribute to the community?
    As of now, I help around in game by recording and reporting players as well as helping out people who have questions. On the forums, I enjoy participating in conversations with the community and I also try to answer as many questions as I can. Eventually I would like to become a mentor or assistant to a mentor to help other players who need someone to assist them/look up to.

Posted Mar 14, 2020
  5. New Mentees!
    @Looof will be under AGLThree
    @Luyh will be under Sickle
    @ruben will be under EpicBUilder

Welcome back!
    @saltyfishhy will be under AGLThree

Posted Mar 17, 2020
  6. What is your in-game name?
    coqy

What country do you live in?
    Canada

I've had quite a goal to become a staff member once during my time on mineplex. In order to do that, i've thought it out and found this thread and so far it seems like the perfect idea to help me improve my maturity, how to help others and all the essential features that aid you as a staff member. I also want to become more involved in the community(especially forums). I think this is a great program for many people and I feel like it will be a great step into becoming a staff member.

How have you already and how do you plan to contribute to the Mineplex community?
    Personally, i've been very active on the Java servers and i'm experienced with helping other players on the server and i'm a friendly person in general willing to aid others. I think this role will help me contribute my best form and it will progress me. As if now, I plan on contributing by helping others, doing jobs others can't(reporting, asking others in com chats they aren't in) and to help in certain scenerios where staff can't be there.

Posted Apr 1, 2020 at 1:24 AM
  7. What is your in-game name? Wiz2K
    What country do you live in? United States
    What are you hoping to get out of participation in the CMP? I want to be more of an active community member on Mineplex. In other words, I want to basically be a good community influencer on Mineplex. I am also hoping to gain a lot of social connections with a lot of the staff on Mineplex, which can further give me a better understanding of the community on Mineplex. In addition, I hope to gain a lot of knowledge about how the server works, especially since I took a break a while back and came back recently. Especially if I want to help out the community, I'd rather go through mistakes in this program than possibly when I am trying to help someone. That's the summary of what I hope to get out of this program, and hopefully I can be a wonderful asset to your team in the future.
    How have you already and how do you plan to contribute to the Mineplex community? I plan on being very active on the forums, whether that means actively responding to ideas that people suggest, or even helping out in the help section. I hope to plan more by possibly suggesting more ideas on how to better improve the Community of Mineplex. I like to give feedback to anything that can possibly damage or improve the quality of Mineplex. I also like to occasionally chill in Lobby-1 and sometimes answer questions for people that don't have staff to ask for. Also a while back, I was on multiple community teams, especially Community Aid by Inv3rt3d, so I have had experience being a contributor to the Mineplex community. At this point, I just want to be a good community member to those that need help on Mineplex or want change to happen. I hope that being a part of this program can help me do what I want best for the community. Thanks for allowing me the opportunity to be a part of a wonderful program on Mineplex, and I would love to be a valuable asset to your team.

Posted Apr 1, 2020 at 2:27 AM
  8. Posted Apr 3, 2020 at 12:42 PM
  9. What is your in-game name? Jaek
    What country do you live in? USA
    What are you hoping to get out of participation in the CMP? More knowledge of the rules
    How have you already and how do you plan to contribute to the Mineplex community? A few subteams, possibly staff within a few years
    Do you have a specific Mentor you would like to be under? M a r z i e

Posted Apr 3, 2020 at 12:54 PM
    Klobby and Im_Ken like this.
  10. Hey Marzie! This is a question about the ideas team I would love to be a part of. How do you apply? I cannot find the form anywhere. Please help me!
    I look forward to working with you in the future,
    Party

Posted Apr 3, 2020 at 1:47 PM
  11. Unfortunately, the ideas team applications are closed, so you can not apply for ideas team. Also, if you have any questions, create a thread in the help section

Posted Apr 3, 2020 at 1:49 PM
    Im_Ken likes this.
  12. Ok thank you. What about the newsletter team? I love journalism.
    Thank you,
    Party

Posted Apr 3, 2020 at 1:51 PM
  13. NL applications closed not long ago, and new writers were accepted two days ago, so I imagine apps won't open for a while. If you stay patient, then whenever they do open you'll be able to apply. Good luck!

Posted Apr 3, 2020 at 4:27 PM
    Party and Fallen™ like this.

14. ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙  Application .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙.

✰ What is your in-game name?

➥ Jxliee

✰ What country do you live in?
    ➥ I live in the Republic of Ireland

✰ What are you hoping to get out of participation in the CMP?
    ➥ Mostly to get more involved with the community. I feel very behind in what's going on and I'd like to be of more help to those around me. I get a lot of joy out of helping communities and participating in a variety of things. I'm quite stuck to one area of the network and it would be nice to expand from where I am and get to know more people.

I've already started branching out through forums and have joined the discord and plan on attending more events like I did yesterday at Karaoke and in-game. Yet, I don't want to get too obsessed as I know it's unhealthy and I don't want to relive an experience I only recently broke away from, not with a server I genuinely enjoy as a pass time and for meeting new people. I get enjoyment from posting on a forums that is alive and vibrant and is constantly changing and I want to be someone people can depend on as a community member if they have an issue or even if they just want to chat about puppies.

✰ How have you already and how do you plan to contribute to the Mineplex community?

➥ I'd like to partake in the Event Squad as it's something I'm very familiar with as I led a team on another server, of course, Mineplex is much larger and I feel I don't contribute enough as it is and I'd like to learn more about the community and be someone other members will genuinely like being around in a multitude of situations. I adore spicing things up for others and helping out the community so I'd hope to contribute in a way that is comfortable and enjoyable for myself.

All the experiences possible would be undoubtedly valuable for many reasons, as you learn things from this that can apply to online and real-life. Those are the aspirations that I'd hope to accomplish on Mineplex in order to serve the community.

✰ Do you have a specific Mentor you would like to be under?

➥ Nope, I'm genuinely fine with whoever.

Posted Apr 5, 2020 at 9:52 AM
    ScarletBlood37 likes this.
  15. Application
    What is your IGN?
    _PartyDog_

Where do you live?
    London, England, UK

I would like to meet new people, and make new friends. Knowing more people would make me more confident generally and in Mineplex. I also would like to learn how to act a bit more mature so that when I try for trainee again, I have a higher chance. I joined the forums one week ago, but I'm way too active. However,
    I feel like I need to help more, as I help only by replying in threads. I would really like to participate in more helpful things like the TT and the IT.

The atmosphere in the forums is different and enjoyable. I don't want to get too obsessed with Mineplex, but this experience would not only help my Minecraft skills, but also my social skills. This would be a great experience that would help me in future interviews.

I usually only chat on the more jokey/fun forum areas (Is water wet?), but I want to, ultimately, be responsible for a new game on Mineplex. I want to be a good influence on newer members (when I become a senior). I want to be a dependable person that people know they can come to.

How have you already and how do you plan to contribute to the Mineplex community?

Currently the best I contribute is as a person who is always active and fine to talk with. This is good, but I want to be greater. I want to, as I said, become a great influence on others.

I plan on joining the TT as a Spanish translator. I have applied but do not know the result yet. Being on the TT helps people who don't speak English play Mineplex, which would therefore get much more people to play Mineplex. I would also like to become a moderator as that means I have a larger say in what happens, and so that I learn to handle responsibility.

These experiences will be very useful for larger things in life, but not only is it useful, it is also fun.

Do you have a specific mentor who you would like to be under?
    I don't mind, they are all different, and would all provide different experiences that are fun and interesting to be involved with.

Thank you,
    Party

Posted Apr 5, 2020 at 10:28 AM
    Im_Ken likes this.
  16. IGN Destro11111
    Where do you live?
    I live in India but I speak fluent English don't worry.

Why do are you hoping to get out of the CMP?
    I like meeting new people, I like giving stuff away though this is not relevant.I have applied for Trainee many times yet didn't have the confidence to write well enough and I hope this program will help me actually I don't really want to write anymore.

Posted Apr 5, 2020 at 10:49 AM
    Party likes this.