• 2648 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8373 Players Online
  • 5725 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Community Mentoring Program

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Its_Tims, Sep 16, 2018.

1. Posted Mar 23, 2019
    SkarmMines and Glitz like this.
  2. Am excited
    Much sad to leave :,(

Thank you so much!

Posted Mar 23, 2019
    BaconAnEggs likes this.
  3. New mentee!

@Hqzardous will be under Phamtastic
    --- Post updated ---
    New MA!

@Oscaros_ will be an assistant for Phamtastic

Posted Mar 25, 2019
    BasicT likes this.
  4. What is your in-game name? ATruePitato

What country do you live in? I live in the United States of America

What are you hoping to get out of participation in the CMP? By participating in the CMP, I hope to get more familiar with the Mineplex community, and to really strive for better things here on Mineplex. I hope to make myself a better person then I am already out of this event, and really help others by experiencing this event for the first time!
    How have you already and how do you plan to contribute to the Mineplex community? I've been pretty helpful throughout my experience on Mineplex, this includes both in-game and on the forums! I plan to contribute more to the Mineplex community by continuing to help others when they need it, or if they need any type of issue solved.

Posted Mar 25, 2019
    Acerna likes this.
  5. What is your in-game name?
    My IGN is StephenTries!
    What country do you live in?
    I currently live in the UK(:
    What are you hoping to get out of participation in the CMP?
    I'm hoping to learn more ways to be helpful to players in-game and on the forums. I am always wanting to improve what I do, and I strive for that. I am almost always helping players and I want to learn how to do it even better (e.g. improve on my knowledge about general questions, like community questions etc.). I strongly believe that joining CMP will assist me greatly with this. I'm hoping to create more posts here on the forums and I want to improve the quality of my posts too, because I think the more detailed the better. I'm also hoping to get help for my interaction on Discord especially, as I rarely go on there but I want to start to learn how to use it to interact with fellow players of Mineplex! ;p
    How have you already and how do you plan to contribute to the Mineplex community?
    I have contributed to Mineplex before, by being a very open and friendly player. I think I make people feel welcome on the server, as I do make friends quite easily here by just being me! I also used to be Trainee, so everything that came along with that I did community contribution-wise(: I plan to continue contributing to Mineplex by learning more ways to help players who need my assistance; by the sounds of it CMP will help me a lot with that! I want to continue doing what I do, but there's always room for learning and improvement so that's why I'm applying for CMP:D

Posted Mar 25, 2019
  6. Posted Mar 29, 2019
    Acerna, GuardianInASuit and BasicT like this.
  7. What is your in-game name?
    My in-game name is darkmeen.
    I'm currently living in Romania.
    First of all, I would love to get involved in this program since it connects me to many lovely people that I'd love to interact with. I would like to meet new friends and make myself more recognizable within the community. I enjoy helping people and I'm looking forward to learn new ways on how I could improve my knowledge and myself as a person. I'm also considering applying for Trainee in the near future and being a CMP member will help me a lot stand out from other candidates. I want to improve my writing quality regarding forum posts and I think that I could learn this within this program. I also want to get myself more comfortable while using Discord since I'm not really familiar with this platform and I hope to greatly communicate with the members of this program.
    How have you already and how do you plan to contribute to the Mineplex community?
    I think that the help I offered during the time I spent on Mineplex greatly contributed to the community since I've assisted many players in-game and on forums. I also contributed to the Mineplex community through the Translations Team (2016-2017); Recently, I rejoined this team and I hope my contributions within this team will have a great impact inside the community. Back in 2016, I got accepted into the staff team and I consider that my activity as a staff member also positively contributed to the community.
    I strongly believe that joining the CMP program will help me a lot achieve my goals and will have a great impact upon me, and within the community as well.

Posted Apr 3, 2019
  8. New mentees!

@darkmeen will be under Phamtastic
    @Troyyy will be under Phamtastic (Welcome back troy, but this time as a mentee!)
    --- Post updated ---
    New mentee!

@SpicyXcDylanAP will be under PandaFyre!
    --- Post updated ---
    New mentee!

@MiningCreeper will be under Phamtastic
    --- Post updated ---
    New mentees!

@Animalll (welcome back!) will be under AGLThree
    @aolei will be under Phamtastic

Posted Apr 22, 2019
    KawaiiTeemo, aolei, Troyyy and 7 others like this.
  9. What is your in-game name?
    That would be Malroker. I didn't know what to put as my user name so why not my Minecraft username.

The United States of America

I actually want to learn more about being a Minecraft server trainee. I haven't really worked in the Minecraft field that much to be honest. And I want to be able to talk to the community more then I do now.

I've seen plenty of hackers in Skywars, Cakewars, and Survival Games. It really irritates me knowing that sometime the anti-cheat doesn't pick up on it that well. The one I hate the most is fly hackers. Welp, I hope this will do for now! Chears

Posted Apr 24, 2019
  10. What is your in-game name?
    TheyCallMeShank
    USA, Time Zone EST
    I have been playing Minepled for about 6 years now on and off and to this day I still am learning more about Mineplex. I hope to get a better understanding of Mineplex and how it operates by joining the CMP Program. I normally like to help people in lobbies but I also get criticized a lot for mini-modding and sometimes that might be true, so I also want to learn a way to help and communicate with MC players without mini-modding I guess. I also am planning on applying on trainee pretty soon so I also wanted to know how it would be to get mentored by a staff member, so I know what I would be expecting when and if I make trainee. And I general I want to be a better person which I think CMP would help me achieve.
    I love to help people, helping people gives me fulfillment and happiness, and also because lending a helping hand is the single easiest thing anyone can ever do in life that can make a difference and have a momentous impact. Over the course of six years of me playing Mineplex on and off, I have helped so many people with their questions and I think I have had an impact on the community. I also currently part of the SatffRequest community in Mineplex which is really handy especially when there is a hacker in the same game. I plan on contributing more by hopefully joining the staff team.

Posted Apr 24, 2019
    BasicT likes this.
  11. Posted Apr 28, 2019
    FabianTuck and BasicT like this.
  12. What is your in-game name?
    Wolfayy
    England
    I'm hoping to get a lot of experience out of CMP. I'm super interested in the Mineplex's community (I feel it's one of the best). I'm hoping to also better my knowledge and develop skills which I feel could help me with accomplishing my dream to be apart of the Mineplex staff team. I also want to improve the quality of my writing and I feel this team will help me in doing that.
    I have done a few things like helping out on the forums, reporting hackers and giving my opinions on community ideas, but I want to do more. I would love to help the community in every way possible. I love helping it's definitely one of my passions and I feel being a part of this team will help me reach my goals and help me help in every way possible.

~ Wolfayy

Posted Apr 29, 2019,
    Last edited Apr 30, 2019
    BasicT likes this.
  13. What is your in-game name?
    danieluWu

Norway, actually.

I'm hoping that I can make new friendships by joining the CMP, and also, get more knowledge about the network, in order to be a more experienced member of this network. I also want to help the Mineplex community to grow, and become even better, and more friendly to everyone who are playing on this server.

Lastly, I also want to join this team to improve my English writing. I really love the English subject at school, and I'm doing pretty good at is as well, but I want to learn more even more English, and hopefully, getting better at it as much as possible, and I think that by joining the CMP, I would be even more comfortable with speaking and writing English.

Well, nowadays, I've been helping other new players in the lobby. Answering all the questions they have, and aslo, guide them on how the network is, and how it's working. I've also been asking several players if they want to talk and play something on Mineplex, and just having fun.

Also, I've been reporting a lot, and I mean, a lot of players on the forums, to make the community and the server clean, and more enjoyable.

- Daniel

Posted Apr 30, 2019
    BasicT likes this.
  14. What is your in-game name? CatInBag
    What country do you live in? United States
    What are you hoping to get out of participation in the CMP? Hey! I'm a long returning player, it's been 4 years or so now, and I just wanted to get in touch with the community and get their opinions to help create a more homely one. I was wandering around the forums and I found CMP, which was foreign to me! I didn't know mineplex had a CMP division. I want to be a part of something bigger than myself, a challenge of sorts. Most of my friends list has long deserted, but I still have their contacts, and maybe one day i'll see them active again.

I was wondering if being a mentoree in minecraft would help my leadership skills. I would be active on the forums and show that minecraft can still be fun! Helping players when needed to answer simple but possibly hard questions. Maybe I'll meet some nice and great people within this CMP program.

Thank You for your time and please consider my application. Feel free to contact me through the forums or any other method of communication you have. ex: discord, slack etc.

Posted May 2, 2019
  15. Goodbye @ThinkPuppy (MA, resigned as staff as a whole)!

Taking Puppy's spot will be @Arjun, congrats!

New Mentees!

@danielWuW will be under AGLThree
    @Wolfayy will be under AGLThree
    @CatInBag will be under Phamtastic

Posted May 5, 2019
    BaconAnEggs and Wolfayy like this.
  16. What is your in-game name? WhoIsNat

What country do you live in? United States

What are you hoping to get out of participation in the CMP? I am looking to get more professional experience with assisting players. I truly enjoy being able to help the population, and joining should guarantee I’m able to do such. I already have an excess amount of free time that I would like to put into answering more questions and showcasing the server. Perhaps, new friendships could arise through the program. I anticipate becoming a substantial part of the community, and this could be the beginning!

How have you already and how do you plan to contribute to the Mineplex community? I have been on Mineplex since 2015, (two accounts, this one is my main now), and as soon as I knew enough to lend a hand, I was right on it. I am already very active, and would love to have a purpose on the forums and in-game. I am knowledgeable in many aspects on this server; therefore, I am capable of comfortably giving assistance. This would not be my first time working with the population, but learning more is needed. My main goal is to grasp more information on Nano Games and Clans.

I appreciate you looking into my application. I look forward to getting in contact!

Posted May 6, 2019,
    Last edited May 6, 2019
  17. What is your in-game name?
    ZeldarinaX

England

I'm hoping to engage with the community, and earn some valuable experience in the team. Nearly everybody I know has highly recommended this program for me, and looking through some of the comments, it seems to be a very awesome learning experience, one which I would love to get the opportunity to partake in.

I have made over 100 posts and have over 60 likes. I'm active on the daily, and lots of people know me though my forum activity. I plan to do this further, and develop on my skills even more. In-game, I offer advice to new players, and although I'm not super high level (Level 33 as of now) I have played this server for a while; I used to play a lot more a few years ago, but have got back into Mineplex a couple of months ago, and hope to re-engage with the server and community.

Posted May 6, 2019
  18. Posted May 14, 2019
  19. What is your in-game name?
    sirRepo
    Canada, Ontario
    I want to join the CMP because I want to gain more experience and learn new things about Mineplex. When joining the CMP, I want to start helping the community a lot more and make my time useful to the server, I spend about 6-7 hours every day on the Java version of Mineplex.
    I have contributed to the Mineplex community by answering questions that players had about the server. Another reason I'm joining the CMP which will also help contribute to the Mineplex community is that I will be applying for Trainee during the summertime, and if I get accepted it will help me pick up the vibe fast.

Posted May 23, 2019,
    Last edited May 23, 2019
    BasicT and Digital_Potato like this.
  20. What is your in-game name? Digital_Potato_

What country do you live in? US

It has been my dream to join the Mineplex staff team for a while, I would love to work with amazing people and be on sub-teams and bring something to the community—but I know I’m not there yet, I’m know I’m not ready. I still have so much to learn and understand about this server and the forums and just the community in general. I am primarily looking to improve my forum posts and my contributions to Mineplex. I want to join CMP to connect with other people and make friends in this community. Having a mentor will definitely help me along that path—someone who I can talk to about my goals and aspirations. My dream is to be on event assistance and the ideas team, as those are where I feel my skills and interests and best placed. I look forward to meeting and connecting with wonderful people and learning a lot in this community.

Firstly, I try to help as many players as possible both on the forums, server and on Discord. Reports aren’t my strong suit but I’m hoping to be more agile because I know how to spot cheaters and I would love to help improve the experience of the players. Although I understand the importance of rule enforcement and reports, I’m primarily concerned with my contributions and what I can bring to the community. My goal moving forward is to become more involved in the community and that’s ultimately why I’m applying to the CMP.

And thanks so much for creating this program!

Posted May 23, 2019
    Acerna likes this.