• 1416 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9854 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Community Mentoring Program

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Its_Tims, Sep 16, 2018.

1. What is your in-game name? cerns
    What country do you live in? united states
    What are you hoping to get out of participation in the CMP? I hope to become a more helpful, positive, and become a recognizable kind community member. Meaning I hope to improve my forum ideas and posts in contribution to threads, strive to be more understanding and less toxic to other members and be more known upon the community as someone who is nice.
    How have you already and how do you plan to contribute to the Mineplex community?
    I have contributed by sharing my many ideas on these forums and suggesting improvements to other ideas and problems around the server. I attempt to lead by example by trying to say and do what is right, even when people around me don't necessarily agree with me. I also try to help the server by reporting in-game and on the forums, but will try to start recording to report for hacked clients rather than just chat violations.

thank you for taking the time to review my application.

Posted Aug 18, 2019
  2. NEW MENTEE!

@cerns will be under Marzie
    --- Post updated ---
    New MA!

@Narwhal will be under me.

Posted Aug 23, 2019
    BasicT likes this.
  3. What is your in-game name?
    maatheww
    What country do you live in?
    United States
    What are you hoping to get out of participation in the CMP?
    I want to get mentoring on how to be a better member in the community, and to strive for being a helpful person. I want to know better on how to manage certain questions I don't know the answer too. I want to reduce the level of toxicity and make the server a better and safer place.
    How have you already and how do you plan to contribute to the Mineplex community?
    I am on the forums almost daily, when I log on to Mineplex, I answer as many questions as I can in-game, and I have directed people to the correct place. I want to contribute by correctly reporting players, not just for chat violations, but for more serious matters. I also would like to answer as many questions as I could in-game, that way I could review certain matters on my own. Because in the future, I might need these managing skills for certain jobs I apply for IRL.

I appreciate you taking your time into reviewing my application, and I hope this is enough.

Posted Aug 26, 2019
  4. New mentee!

@maatheww will be under Phamtastic!

Posted Aug 29, 2019
  5. What is your in-game name?
    THELichCA
    What country do you live in?
    Kuwait
    What are you hoping to get out of participation in the CMP?
    During my time in this program, I want to be more helpful whether it's in-game, on discord or even here on the forums, I want to also learn how to handle situations on the forums, professionally and in a comforting way towards the player in the help section. I also want to develop my skill in posting replies in the ideas section, hopefully joining the ideas sub-team one day. At the end of this program, I hope to become a helpful staff member that would assists players.
    I have contributed through making reports, helping players in the help section and in-game. I hope in the future to help the community further by joining the staff team, with that, joining the RP, EA (then ES) and Ideas subteams.

Posted Aug 31, 2019
  6. New mentee!

@THELichCA is under me!
    --- Post updated ---
    New mentee!

@sesses will be under Phamtastic
    --- Post updated ---
    Bye bye @GuardianInASuit (MA) and @Lionatthezoo (MA)!

Taking both their places will be @KawaiiLovi, congrats n welcome!
    --- Post updated ---
    New mentee!
    @Lila will be under Phamtastic!

Welcome back!
    @Dan1el will be under Phamtastic!

Posted Sep 17, 2019 at 8:37 AM
    cerns, KawaiiLovi and THELichCA like this.
  7. What is your in-game name? Unthoughtfulness

What country do you live in? United states

What are you hoping to get out of participation in the CMP? I hope to mature and becoming a better person in the community, help players, and make new friends. my main goal is to help the java platform become a better place for all players.

How have you already and how do you plan to contribute to the Mineplex community? I've helped many players in the past find their friends, lobbies and games that they were looking for directed them to the shop for ranks. I plan on helping everyone that is in need and showing that there will be someone to help I also plan on bringing new events and planning new mini games thanks. for reading my application! Have a good day!

Posted Sep 19, 2019 at 1:26 AM
  8. New Mentee!
    @UwUAnime will be under Phamtastic!

Welcome back!
    @BasicT will be under AGLThree!

Posted Sep 20, 2019 at 8:20 AM
  9. Amazing,
    this is really great for all of the players who aren't Trainee's and haven't had their own Mentor. This is a really good idea and I really appreciate the time that you've taken to create this problem, thanks.... :)

Posted Sep 21, 2019 at 10:18 AM