• 905 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4448 Players Online
  • 3543 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Not Planned Competitive/Ranked Speed Builders

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by NickGray, Sep 23, 2020.

?

Should Ranked Speed Builders be Added?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey there, I was just thinking that maybe there could be a ranked system of speed builders added onto the server. Doing this would lead to a more intense gameplay and you'd get points based on how many rounds you complete/survive. It would have to be done this way due to the amount of players that could go rounds and rounds without messing up leading to very long games. So maybe also adding a round cap would be necessary! I just feel like having this ranked system would help promote speed builders more. And If you don't get matched up with people in your rank, you'd get matched up with either the rank above or below you depending how close you are to ranking up. If we could get some feedback on this that would be great!

Posted Sep 23, 2020
  2. Hey!

Thank you for taking the time to share this idea. Unfortunately, this idea is not set on happening as any other suggested "ranked modes" of present games, with the primary concern of splitting player base on the network. This conclusion was confirmed by Arcade GI as well, as an FYI.

Given this, I will be marking this as not planned as well as locking this thread.

Thanks again for sharing!

Thread Locked >> Idea Not Planned

Posted Sep 29, 2020
    WinteryOsprey38 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.