• 1632 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10070 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Constructor Place

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by Killer_2020, Oct 22, 2018.

1. Hello everyone, welcome to this thread!

Constructor Place

What would this minigame be?
    This could look boring at the start, or a minigame that will not work, but read entirely before saying anything. As we all know there are a lot of minigames out there and through all Minecraft servers. If we look through them we will see that "Creative" is a popular minigame out there, maybe because is easy to code and get friends together or for other reasons.
    Mineplex is a huge network, with amazing skilled developers, who already develop cool minigames, and in-game perks, and I think this wouldn't be much deal to them.
    Constructor Place would be a minigame based on "Creative" minigame, but with Mineplex style and perks. You might be thinking, this would be boring or that you be a "dead" minigame, that's why I purpose we to implement to it some of Master Builders plot effects, as well as some cool tools like WorldEdit (only for Legend+), rainbow armor, building tournaments. This minigame would be in plots as "Creative", would not require almost any moderation, only some check-up sometimes (Staff joins, and in a short time period they check some buildings or "reported" builds).
    Constructor Place could have some perks per rank, that gives them more freedom, as I already mentioned WorldEdit for (Legend+), plot expands (Titan+) or purchasable at Mineplex Shop, can spawn mobs (Titan+). Tests for builders could be run there, building tournaments. Would be a place where all community could friendly interact, show their building skills and more.

Why should this be implemented?
    This should be implemented because it would be a cool game for community interaction, that almost doesn't require moderation, it let players able to show their creativity, as well would be a place for all ages.
    Could be a nice place to find new "builders" and skilled players. Would increase players skill in this area and probably increase competition between them, making it funnier and they less bored. Is a cool minigame for relaxing when you don't want to PvP or see hackers (it's impossible to have hackers here, that use something to give they advantage since it's a plot game where speed doesn't matter, only your creativity.)

Add-ons:
    - WorldEdit (Restricted: Yes, Legend+)
    - Plot Particles (Restriction: Non-VIP players must only use particles from Master Builders, other particles may be restricted by rank)
    -Plot Expand (Purchasable at Shop, or 1 per month Titan+)
    -Custom Signs (Restricted: No)
    -Custom Plot Names (Restricted: No)
    -Mob spawn (Restriction: Non-VIP > 10 per plot/ Ultra > 15 per plot/ Hero > 25 per plot/ Titan+ > 35 per plot/ Eternal > 50 per plot)
    *Restricted > only VIP can use, by VIP I mean Ultra, Hero, Titan, Legend, Eternal

Have a nice day everyone,
    Killer_2020

Any questions?
    Post them here, I'll ask you soon as possible!
    >IF THIS IDEA GET REJECTED, PLEASE GIVE ME SOME FEEDBACK<

Posted Oct 22, 2018
  2. Heyo! I actually think this is a great idea. I under stand that this is somewhat like Master Builders, but instead of the plots getting removed, they are not. I also think this would be fun for the community, as it gives them something to do and chat with others instead of standing in the lobby and doing nothing. Maybe it would be really cool to implement a monthly build challenge too, where there is a set theme and players all over come around to compete in the competition. Winners get certain perks and what not.

However, I think that giving certain ranks a certain perk isn't fair if this really was for the entire community. Especially if they added the "Monthly Build" competition.

Good Idea!

Posted Oct 22, 2018
  3. Hello there!
    I need to improve some points of that idea, such as perks per rank, exclusive stuff, and things related to it, thank you for feedback.

Have a nice day,
    Killer_2020

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 22, 2018
  4. I think this is an interesting idea. I don't know how well it would fit into the Java server, maybe Bedrock would be better. Regardless, I think that it would require more moderation than you think since people can build inappropriate builds, write inappropriate signs, or write inappropriate plot names. If it was possible to implement the filter into signs and plot names then I think that could be a possible solution, though I'm not sure how possible that would be. I also think that people will build lag machines and people who have access to WorldEdit can cause lag or crash the server with large edits. If there was a restriction on how many blocks could be WorldEdited in I think that would be beneficial, maybe you get more blocks with the higher rank you are. Though, a similar idea was brought up on enjin, player housing, and was denied because the Ideas Team came to a general consensus that it would not fit the server.

Posted Oct 22, 2018
    Killer_2020 likes this.
  5. Hello there!
    I think plots could have some height limit, and WorldEdit was the way you described would fit. It's possible to filter signs if there was any chat command, example /takesign red Hello Mineplex (/takesign <color> <message> only an example) and then if something inappropriate was written it gets blocked, a player could also denounce inappropriate builds to Moderators or any other staff members

Have a nice day,
    Killer_2020

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 22, 2018