• 988 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7404 Players Online
  • 6416 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Continue the Story!

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by MehLife, Apr 7, 2020.

1. Make them live forever

Posted Jun 29, 2020
  2. Dio already was a vampire so he denied the offer and so did the Enderman because endermen have a very long lifespan.

Posted Jun 30, 2020
  3. Then the enderman threw an ender pearl into lava. Then his son jumped after him. All the enderman jumped after his son and all the enderman were dead and every player lived happily ever after.
    The End

Posted Jun 30, 2020
  4. "Ho ho ho we need to do something" - said Dio,and called his friend who had the power to manipulate the time.
    They returned to that point of time where enderman didn't throw the enderpearl yet. He heard them out and took a taxi, but after a while he noticed that the car goes in a different direction, he looked around and realized that the time traveling caused some problems. Enderman realized that he was in 1914. "Where are we going?"- asked enderman. "Sarajewo"-said the driver. Enderman worked as a history teacher at some point of time so he knew what will happen next.
    Enderman is about to get assassinated, what should he do?

Posted Jun 30, 2020
  5. Perish.

Posted Jul 2, 2020
  6. -Said a guy who threw a bomb, luckily the bomb hit a different car (police car).
    Enderman decided to leave the car and try to find a stereotypical crazy scientist that can help him to return to his time.

Posted Jul 5, 2020
  7. Haha Mouse go brrrrrrr

Posted Jul 8, 2020
  8. but, the mouse...

Posted Jul 8, 2020
  9. had 325098 tails...

Posted Jul 9, 2020
  10. Enderman was surprised by this fact, but as if that wasn't enough the mouse said "Hey so you are that guy who wants to return to the future?" . Enderman was shocked, "Maybe I was poisoned and I am currently seeing a hallucination?". Then the mouse said " Your friends have spent 25 years on trying to find you! Follow me if you want to see them once again"

(Continue the story(please don't write some silly stuff like "The burger decided to dance", this is not only yours story, you can't just ignore all 7 pages of the plot! This is the message for silly 9 year olds.)

Posted Jul 9, 2020
  11. hoped that life

Posted Jul 22, 2020
  12. dang it again didnt see other posts srry

Posted Jul 22, 2020
  13. my true continuation is=

sliding down the...

[​IMG]

Posted Jul 24, 2020
  14. Haha, very funny.

Posted Jul 25, 2020
  15. fumi