• 1634 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5576 Players Online
  • 3942 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Continuing the streak! |Cakewars Winstreak Series|

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by usnic, Jan 24, 2021.

1. Posted Jan 24, 2021
    Amg, yvuggu and Pumpedpixel like this.
  2. nice

Posted Jan 24, 2021
    usnic likes this.
  3. I really do enjoy watching this new series. I'm looking forward to more episodes like this one.

Posted Jan 25, 2021
    usnic likes this.
  4. Hey there Usnic!

Another great video! I really enjoyed watching from beginning to end, and I most likely will be watching your whole series on the continuous win streak. I really thought you did well on your commentary this episode. You managed to play and maintain your conversation which is always good! You're absolutely crazy at Cake Wars and watching you in action is definitely fun and entertaining. I would like to add that CRIB is an absolute LEGEND!! My man carried the win streak and he will never be forgotten. (Lol) In your video, you had mentioned something about creating a "How to improve in Cake Wars," video and I would love to see something like that from you. You're very skilled, and I feel that you could give some very useful tips and tricks for newer, and maybe even experienced players. I would watch that video for sure because I would like to start playing more Bedrock Cakewars. As I said previously in your last showcase, I look forward to this series and can't wait until the next video! Keep up the great work! c:

Posted Jan 25, 2021
    usnic likes this.
  5. Nice job :) I haven't really played Bedrock CW but on Java my alt is currently on a 58 win streak.

Posted Jan 25, 2021
    usnic likes this.
  6. Thats very impressive bro, Java Cakewars definitely in my opinion takes more skill. Especially now days that most Mineplex Java Players are super sweaty. Keep up the streak and get it to 100 (:

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 25, 2021
    Disgruntle likes this.

7. Thanks for the feedback Amg I appreciate it. I made a “How To Get Better Cakewars Video” almost a year ago and it did very well. I spent a lot of time on it and it paid off. However since it was a year ago there’s been some changes to the cakewars game in general so its a bit outdated. Especially considering the fact that a year ago the knockback was completely different then todays game. So that’s why, however there’s still a lot of good points I made in my outdated video that might still be relevant today. Bedrock Cakewars is a lot of fun, and to be honest a lot easier then people think. Especially if your transitioning from Java to Bedrock.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 25, 2021,
    Last edited Jan 25, 2021
    Amg likes this.
  8. nothingbutnet?

Posted Jan 25, 2021
    usnic and yvuggu like this.
  9. Great video! Keep up the amazing content :D

Posted Jan 25, 2021
    usnic likes this.