• 302 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 302 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Processed Convert Rewards Summary To Chat

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by ReJo, Oct 30, 2020.

Tags:
?

Is this a good idea?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No (Please explain why)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello!

So as the title says, my idea is to convert the Rewards Summary menu to chat, like it used to be. (this idea is for bedrock, not java)
    I just think it's pretty annoying to constantly have a GUI menu open up in your face at the end of every game. And over all I think it would be less confusing if all the reasons for the rewards and such were put in chat instead of a menu.

Also another thing, sometimes I get stuck in the Rewards Summary menu and I can't get out of it, even when I press the esc (escape) button on my keyboard.
    So I'll say it again, my idea is to convert the whole Rewards Summary to announce in chat.
    Thanks for reading, let me know what you think about this.

Posted Oct 30, 2020
  2. Couldn't agree more. The Rewards GUI is incredibly annoying. It pops up on the screen and blocks your view, and really there's no need for that. Plus, sometimes you can get stuck in it and the only way to fix that is to leave the server. It's very inefficient, and it would definitely be easier if it was converted to a chat message. Personally, I've always wanted it to be a chat message, and I'm certain a lot of other players have to. There have always been complaints about the rewards GUI, and it would be nice to finally get rid of it. Making the rewards appear in chat would likely be pretty easy, and it would definitely make a lot of people happy. I believe there is plan to remove the GUI though, so I guess we'll just have to wait for that. Overall, the idea is great, and it is something that's seemingly necessary to add.

Posted Oct 30, 2020
    Anna ♡ and ReJo like this.
  3. Honestly agree someone stamp this idea.

Posted Oct 30, 2020
    ReJo likes this.
  4. I completely agree here.
    The current GUI menu isn’t that great, and it would be a lot nicer if it displayed the rewards in chat.
    +1

Posted Oct 30, 2020
    ReJo likes this.
  5. I agree with this. As a matter of fact, the reward screen used to look like this in late 2017 / early 2018. It was so much better compared to today[​IMG]

Posted Oct 31, 2020
    ReJo likes this.
  6. Hey Rejo, I really love this idea. The way the current GUI is formatted feels very clunky and does not look the best. It also can be somewhat buggy and is overall not the best system to display rewards and post-game options. I know there has been some discussion on this within the MCC about changing how the post-game rewards are formatted, so I definitely think this is a possibility.

I really like how the old post-game summary was formatted, so hopefully we can see something similar to that.

Overall, I love the idea, and hope to see it implemented in the near future!

Posted Oct 31, 2020
    IWantACookiieee, ReJo and Anna ♡ like this.
  7. Hello! Thank you for taking the time to suggest this idea. I am happy to inform you that this is planned for a future QoL update. The idea is on the QoL update doc, along with various other updates planned for bedrock. This pop up was definitely always an issue, as it was fairly annoying to have it appear on your screen after every game. Converting it to chat will be much nicer, and I’m really looking forward to this implementation. That being said, this thread has now been marked as Processed.

Posted Nov 7, 2020
    ReJo likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.