• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7370 Players Online
  • 4480 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Cookieee_ Introduces himself ;P

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Cookieee_, May 14, 2020.

?

Which do you prefer!

1. Chocolate chip cookie <-- Choose this ;)

17 vote(s)
    81.0%
  2. Oatmeal cookie (Its ok)

2 vote(s)
    9.5%
  3. Other!!! (Except raisin)

2 vote(s)
    9.5%
  1. Well a few people made introduction posts today and it got me thinking... No one knows me or my story......

So I joined the server a few years ago, and I had a rocky start, I joined the server to play with friends after watching some youtube videos of the server and had fun for a few months! Then I got into some questionable hobbies and got myself banned a few times. It is something I look heavily down upon and regret every day but I've changed and that's what I want to write about today.

Cookieee_ In-Game~

As I said I started a while back and didn't have the best first year or 2, but after coming back from a 1-year break I have to say I enjoy the legit side of things ;P
    I make friends every day in-game and those friends are amazing! I enjoy playing Skywars, Cakewars, NANO Games, and Block hunt (But you will see me playing a lot of games!) Some of my favorite parts of this server is the community and amounts of friendly and helpful people that are on the forums and server, if you ask a question 10/10 you will get an answer from someone either in lobby chat or in staff request community (Even if it isn't always staff answering) The community is so helpful and friendly to play with and that's the main reason I decided to stick around mineplex! Now there's always going to be toxic people but if you want to play with a laid back guy who plays for fun and wins add me! <3

Cookieee_ IRL?!

Where was I? Oh yea, I am a 15-year-old in NY! I play games as my main hobby as I LOVE video games, but I also play highschool football, Im a lifeguard over the summer at a camp, I enjoy coding and that's actually what I hope to go into in the near future..... But anyway Im a really chill person, I don't rage and if you ever want to play games with me even if it's not Minecraft let me know, I play Minecraft, Overwatch, Rocket League, COD Warzone, and of course Valorant! But seriously I enjoy meeting new people and hanging out with people so add me or comment down below your IGN and ill add you!

Cookieee_ In the future :)

My future is unknown right now, but I hope to someday (Soon hopefully<3) be a trainee! I always admired the staff team and helping out the community and answering/Guiding new people as a trainee is a big goal for me. I want to be a known person in the community and I want people to know me for the way I help others, or am kind to those around me. One day I will read back on this very sloppy written post and think to myself how far I've come :) BUT for now who wants to have some fun and play games on mineplex?? I know I do! Ill see you all in-game <3

Huge shoutout to all the people who know me and I can count on as my friend :)

Posted May 14, 2020
  2. Hey!

Nice meeting you both on my post and here. It’s great to learn more about the people on this server as I feel like you don’t get much from in game. I think it’s amazing that you’re a lifeguard - you must be very skilled in a number of things to gain such a title. I’ll be sure to add you soon and I wish you the best of luck on your journey to trainee!

Posted May 14, 2020
    Cookieee_ likes this.
  3. Hey!

I hope to see you around Mineplex, and I hope your staying safe in NY. Heard it's pretty bad there.

Posted May 14, 2020
    Cookieee_ likes this.
  4. Hi!

Nice to meet you! hopefully, I see you around in-game sometime. If you ever want to play a game just add me. My username is the same as my forum's name!

See ya around!

Posted May 14, 2020
    Cookieee_ likes this.
  5. Heyo!

Hello, it's very nice to meet you. If I ever see you in-game, or in one of my posts I'll be sure to say hello. Welcome, and I hope you enjoy your time here. Thanks! Have a great week! :)

Posted May 14, 2020
    Cookieee_ likes this.
  6. Nice to meet you! Best of luck in becoming a trainee, I think your personality is an excellent fit for a staff member. Anyways, I hope I see you around on the server!

Posted May 15, 2020
    Cookieee_ likes this.
  7. Thanks for the kind words everyone! Excited for the future and I hope everyone is staying safe aswell.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 16, 2020
  8. Hi there Cookie!

It's nice to see an Introduction post from you as I've definitely seen you being pretty active both in-game and on the forums!

I hope that you're enjoying being back on the Mineplex network, and I love that you're making new friends every day. I wouldn't worry too much about your past actions. I can tell that you really regret the things that you did and that you're here to turn over a new leaf, and I really commend you for that.

One of my favorite aspects of Mineplex has always been the community, too. I can go into any lobby and make a new friend. That's something that's always been special about Mineplex to me and what's always kept me coming back.

As for my IRL hobbies, I'm not as much of a video gamer as I used to be seeing as I have a busier schedule nowadays. But, I do enjoy a hike and a game a tennis every now and then when I'm not busy with work or working on my sub-teams at Mineplex. I've always been a bit of a lame gamer lol. Some of my favorite games are from the Wii (LOL) and one of the only PC games that I used to play religiously (aside from Minecraft) is Runescape. However, I tend to mainly stick to Minecraft nowadays.

I have got to say, good luck on achieving your goal of Trainee! I won't link the 'Becoming a Trainee' threads located at the top of the Trainee application, as I'm sure you've already read through them (but if you haven't I would highly suggest it!). If it were me looking for good Trainee candidates, I'd say I'd look for players who express excellent leadership skills and knowledge of the Mineplex network. Another trait I'd look for is willingness to learn. As a staff member, I'm learning new things every day, as are so many of my peers. In order to be an outstanding staff member and Trainee applicant, you've got to be willing to learn not only about the generalities of Mineplex but learning from things such as application denials, as well.

Ok, sorry rant over! Like I said, good luck on achieving your goals here and when I see you in-game (because I know I will), I'll be sure to say hi!

Posted May 16, 2020
    Cookieee_ likes this.
  9. Hey!

I appreciate the kind words from you (And everyone else that’s commented I truly did not expect people to comment on my intro) and it means a lot. I think I have read through that BAT 2 and 1 at least a hundred times by now! It’s my goal to one day become a trainee hopefully sooner rather then later, but I believe I can make a difference in the community :)

I am always willing to learn new things in fact I learn new things everyday and I think one of the reasons I want to achieve great things and become staff on mineplex is to gain much more knowledge and skills. But I appreciate the tips and will be sure to keep all your words in mind for my application!

You should add me in game next time you see me roaming around and I’d love to get a few cake wars or other games in with you! Thanks for the reply and I hope to see you around.

*Again thanks to everyone who responded I appreciate all responses and I hope everyone is having a wonderful day*

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 17, 2020
    chhase likes this.
  10. Nice to see an introduction Cookie! If you ever want to play NANO games or something, add me (oBasically)
    I loved drawing your profile picture :) I hope to see you around in-game and on the forums!

Posted May 17, 2020
  11. Nice to introduction and nice to meet you (:!
    I love your description about yourself it's detailed nicely and put in a way that shows your personality. You sound cools and wish the best for you. I am sure your trainee day will come soon and you will be the best in your journey! I wish nothing but the best have a great week <3!

-My IGN is Laylq if you want to play (:

Posted May 26, 2020
  12. Heyo!!

It was really lovely to read through your introduction, I must say I like how you organised it into three different sections. I am someone who is obsessed with things being organised, it just looks all that better ahah. As for your past, I think it's quite mature of you to own up to your mistakes, and instead of dwelling on them, you're moving on which is really good to hear. We all make mistakes, at the end of the day, we're all humans and we aren't perfect. I've made similar mistakes in the past where I have received punishments, but from those punishments I learnt not to behave like that again as it serves no good to anyone if you break the rules, and in many cases it's harmful and not helpful towards others.

Moving on, I found your IRL activities pretty interesting! I'm not much of a sporty person so I don't play football, but one sport I love is swimming. So it's pretty cool you do lifeguard work, I'm sure that's something fun and enjoyable since you get to be around the water for a while. Good luck with coding if you decide to pursue it in the future, I've had a look into it in the past, and even though it's quite fascinating, it's personally not something I can see myself doing later on in life. That's just me though!

As for your future, well I'm so excited to hear you're thinking about applying for Trainee. Ever since I've been a Staff member, it's been so fun and rewarding. Of course it can get stressful at times, but that's just life and after a little while you get used to things very quickly. I was accepted as Trainee on the 13th of October 2019, and then I got promoted to Mod on the 10th of November 2019. As you may have noticed, I am now a Sr.Mod on the Recruitment team, which only happened yesterday! I've been on RA (Recruiter Assistant) for a number of months, but now I'm a full Recruiter and it's been a lot of fun so far. Anyway, I do hope to see you pursue your goal of joining the Staff team, just give it your best shot and you have nothing to lose. If there's anything I can help you with, please PM me and I'll be happy to help you out!

Good luck with your future goals, and once again it was very nice learning a bit about you! :)

Posted May 26, 2020
  13. Thank you Cookie. Your introduction helped me to understand what I should include in my future trainee applications.

Posted May 26, 2020
  14. Hey!
    It's great to meet you, and I loved reading your introduction. You seem like a really cool guy, and I hope I see you in-game some time, as I also play NANO and BH a lot. I was super interested in your real-life activities, as I also played High School Football until my senior year got cancelled... And I also love playing some other video games in my spare time. I wish you the best of luck with coding in the future, I hope it works out well for you.
    I'm also really hoping for the best out of your future, and I'm super happy to hear you're applying for trainee. My year as a staff member was the most rewarding time I've had on Mineplex. You meet so many new and amazing people, and you truly feel like you belong, no matter where you come from, or your background. Although it can get stressful at times, it really is a rewarding experience knowing you've done good for the community, and at the same time, you've done well for yourself. I wish you the best of luck with your future, and I hope you never give up on that goal. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to PM me.
    Have a good day!

Posted May 26, 2020,
    Last edited May 26, 2020
  15. Howdy!
    Very nice introduction, it's nice to meet you! Chocolate chip cookies are THE BEST, no explanation needed. I'm glad that you're not a trouble maker anymore, haha. In fact, you seem like a very friendly person! If I see you in a game, I'll say hi. (My ign is SpiderCider btw) I play NANO too sometimes, but usually I'm on Super Smash Mobs, speed builders, or draw my thing. They're all really fun games, and you should definitely try them out! But anyways, being a lifeguard sounds super cool! I'd probably be bad at it though, so kudos to you. Good luck with becoming a trainee, I think you would definitely be good at it because you seem like a very positive person. Well anyways, it was nice to meet you! Have a good day/night!

Posted May 26, 2020