• 239 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2818 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Cooldown Scoreboard

Discussion in 'Clans' started by Ninja/Gekyume, Nov 11, 2019.

1. Suggestion: Change the whole way the scoreboard is oriented to include cooldowns. There are certain cooldowns that never appear and it is very annoying. This would include most importantly illusion and Longshot. I hate losing a fight because my illu was on 0.0 seconds. Pretty dumb as hell and easily fixable

Posted Nov 11, 2019
  2. There is limited room on the scoreboard, so it wouldn't be able to fit the numerous cooldowns nor would it be a good use of that space

Posted Nov 11, 2019
    Fallen and Xion like this.
  3. Just illu and longshot really. Do we need the other stuff that everyone already knows?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 11, 2019
  4. It would be kinda dumb to only have those two?

Posted Nov 12, 2019
    Xion likes this.
  5. Quite literally could not fit. The vanilla scoreboard has a limit of 15 lines, which are fully used any time there is A) a siege, B) a weekend (travelling villager), C) an event. There's quite literally no space for what's being suggested here, sadly.

Have to agree with this as well, wouldn't make sense to have those two skills only.

Posted Nov 18, 2019
  6. I do like this idea but I do agree that the scoreboard is way too full up and has a lot going on with it. There are some issues with this being sorted in terms of being easy to see - for example, in the heat of a fight it might be better to have a cooldown on the action bar where you can see a lot (above the EXP bar).​

Posted Nov 18, 2019
  7. Maybe it can be in the Action Bar instead of the Scoreboard, but many people tend to forget that one actually exists.

Posted Nov 18, 2019
  8. Yeah, the scoreboard should be used for more important things such as events. No need to see the cooldown of the abilities that don’t show. Just anticipate when your abilities are coming back.

Posted Nov 20, 2019
  9. The action bar is already used for certain cooldowns. They have to pick and choose, because if all skills' cooldowns showed on the action bar, they would constantly overwrite each other. For example, if I use evade and then smoke bomb, both would be trying to show up on the action bar. So how do we fix this? We remove Smoke Bomb from the action bar and keep Evade.

This idea sadly does not work as it's already in the game, and has limitations which won't change.

Part of the game as it is now is knowing when your cooldowns end. With practice, you are able to time this.

Posted Nov 24, 2019
  10. Executed in a timed order or:
    [​IMG]
    something like that (next to each other).

Posted Nov 30, 2019
    Xion and Fallen like this.