• 341 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3397 Players Online
  • 3056 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Cove's Introduction :]

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by cove_, Mar 1, 2021.

1. Hey! I just wanted to post a quick little (late) introduction to the Minplex community! I've been playing Minecraft pretty much my whole life, but I'm only just coming up on my one year mark in the Mineplex community. I took a little break from Minecraft but I've just recently started to become active on the server again. You will probably find me chilling in lobby-1 or in NANO Games. I occasionally play some other games like Dragon Escape, Survival Games, and Block Hunt, but NANO is definitely my favorite, followed by Block Hunt. :)

In terms of real life stuff about me, I live in the United States and I'm a sophomore in high school. In the future, I plan to join the Air Force and go into cyber security because I love computer science. My brother is a corporal in the Marine Corps and I want to follow his footsteps and join the military. My favorite things to do when I'm not online are hanging out with friends, bike riding, and singing. I'm definitely no performer but singing is a nice stress relieving coping method for me. :P

That's pretty much all there is for me to say. I see myself as a super chill person and I'm always open to making new friends and finding people to play with, so if you wanna chat or play just send me a quick DM or add me on Discord (cove#0420)!

Posted Mar 1, 2021
    mathuu, Bhunie, Da_One and 8 others like this.
  2. Welcome into the Mineplex community! You and I surely have a lot in common. I enjoy playing Dragon Escape, Survival Games, Block Hunt, and Nano Games as well! I also plan to go into Cybersecurity at some point as a career path. I love biking as well. This introduction almost sounded like I was speaking to myself. Besides all that, welcome and have fun!

Posted Mar 1, 2021
    cove_ likes this.
  3. Oh wow, we sure do have a ton in common! I definitely think we could get along well :)
    Other than that, thanks for the welcome! :D

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 1, 2021
    rovo likes this.
  4. Hey,

I like your introduction! Sometimes what someone needs is a break, so it's nice to see that you've returned! Also, I find it really interesting how you're interested in Air Force! I'm scared of heights so I wouldn't be one to fly hahaha. Something I can relate to, however, is computers! I'm studying Computer Science in school right now for my exams, and I find that really, really interesting, too.

Posted Mar 1, 2021
    cove_ likes this.
  5. Hello there cove_! Welcome back!
    I also have Cybersecurity as one of my options for jobs, as well as Games Design. I have always been interested in code, malware and all of that jazz, anything computing related can spark up a conversation between me and another person. I am currently studying computing science as well as some of you here, I like games such as Block Hunt and Survival Games as well (Mostly just because of their pace)! I'm an aspiring trainee for Mineplex as well so yeah, there's that...

Anyway, have a great time back on the server cove_!

Posted Mar 1, 2021
    cove_ likes this.
  6. Thanks! Good luck on your exams! :D

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 1, 2021
    xWand likes this.
  7. I too like those certain games because of their pace. I'm just trying to improve on my PvP skills D:
    But anyways, thanks! :D

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 1, 2021
  8. Yooo @cove_

Nice to meet you! I'm Affliction, but everyone calls me Mels cuz of my old ign: Melsieee. I play block hunt too every now and then, but I mainly play dmt. I think it's pretty cool you're into computer science and that you want to join the army!
    Anywayss, nice to have you back on mineplex and I'll see you around! :)

Posted Mar 1, 2021
    cove_ likes this.
  9. Thanks! :D

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 1, 2021
    AfflictionMR likes this.
  10. Don't worry, I'm trash at those games too, still enjoy them though :D

Posted Mar 1, 2021
    cove_ likes this.
  11. Heyo @cove_

Nice to meet you! I'm Skit, but I can go by Skittle as well. I recently came back to MP after a 2 year hiatus so it's really nice meeting new peeps. I mainly took a break from MP to focus more on High School and I'm currently a Senior, so I'm getting ready to move onto University in the fall and major in Mechanical Engineering. I really like Nano Games as well, but I mainly played Cake Wars during my time on MP. I wish I had 0 losses on Slime Cycles but lag can a pain in the butt. Feel free to say hi to me in Lobby 1 if you see me in there!

Posted Mar 1, 2021
    Jet Starglaze and cove_ like this.
  12. Hellloooo I'm Maeve

It's nice to meet you, welcome! I really enjoy DE personally so we should play it sometime. I'm not the biggest fan of NANO simply because I can never find a lobby without players that win every single game :p if I play it, it tends to be for XP because I don't really enjoy a lot of NANOs games, so I always want to find a lobby with players of my own skill level. I really enjoy Master Builders, Speed Builders, Mixed Arcade and SSM (although I'm terrible at it since I took 3 year break).

It's inspiring you want to join the military. I always considered it, but I ultimately will not join. Currently I am working to get into university for, hopefully, physics/math/astronomy or something similar. I'm also really interested in architecture and law, though, so I think I'm going to go for a really general course so I can pinpoint what I want to do while in uni :)

Posted Mar 1, 2021
    cove_ likes this.
  13. Thanks! I will make sure to say hello if I run into you! :D

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 1, 2021
    Skit likes this.
  14. Hi Maeve! I wish you the best of luck for university! Astronomy and law seem especially interesting. I was considering branching off into the Space Force after some time in the Air Force, but I'm still trying to figure that out. Though I definitely want to go into law enforcement after my time in the military.
    Other than that, nice to meet you! :D

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 1, 2021
    maevestarbaby likes this.
  15. Hey there Cove!

It was very nice to read more about you in your introduction! I have been seeing you like my post here lately, and I was kind of wondering who you were haha. If you don't know me already, my name is Amg and I'm a Cross-Platform Staff Member here on Mineplex! I'm a Moderator on Java, and currently a Trainee on Bedrock. Reading that you are just about to hit a year milestone since originally joining the Mineplex Community is wonderful and such a big achievement! With that being said, I wanted to say congratulations and I hope you've enjoyed your time on Mineplex this far! I have been apart of the Community for 6/7 years, so I can understand how great achieving a year must feel. When I'm on, you'll more than likely find me playing Speed Builders, Survival Games, Nano, or moderating a lobby! Like yourself, I am also from the United States, and I am currently a freshman. In my future, I hope to pursue something within the Criminal Justice field, or even possibly psychology. Crime has always interested me, and so has the human mind! It was awesome to read that you want to go to the Air Force, that's a great branch and I have some good friends currently in right now. I am very thankful for everything our Military does, so my gratitude goes out to your brother and you for choosing your path. Outside of Minepelx/Minecraft, some of my hobbies includes listening to music, art, spending quality time with family, working out and photography! Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself, and if you ever see me around on the server, feel free to say hello! Welcome back to the Network. <3

Posted Mar 1, 2021
    cove_ likes this.
  16. Hey! I too have also been very interested in crime and law enforcement since I was a kid. I plan on taking criminal justice and forensics next year and senior year. I appreciate the gratitude towards me and my brother. It does mean a lot to me. :)
    Other than that, pleasure to meet you and I hope to see you around! :D

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 1, 2021
    Amg likes this.
  17. Hey cove_!
    My brother in law was in the marines for several years, I have the at most respect for him as a result of this. I’m also a fan of block hunt, I prefer to play hunter so you might’ve seen me around possibly? I love making new friends and hanging out specifically on discord calls and that sort of thing. I’m a nature person too, so I also like being outdoors, if I had a bike I’d probably use it too.

I hope you find everything you need here on the forums, I’m sure any forum moderator will be able to help you otherwise. :)

Posted Mar 2, 2021
    cove_ likes this.
  18. I think I might recognize your name because I also mainly play hunter, but I'm not fully sure. I also love to make new friends and just chill in Discord calls and play some games. :]
    Anyways I thank your brother-in-law for his service and thank you for the welcome! :D

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 2, 2021
    Bhunie likes this.