• 209 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2672 Players Online
  • 2463 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

CrackleHarvest36's Rank Upgrade Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by crackle (gone...), Jun 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IGN: Blatqnt
    Why? I would love to be able to host an MPS and also the LEGEND tag looks the best in my opinion. I currently use a friends alt which has immortal to host an MPS....
    The hero rank that i got 3 weeks ago is also kind of pointless now as /report is for anyone and the 2 mythical chests i get a month i can get in 1 day of playing

Posted Jun 9, 2020,
    Last edited Jun 12, 2020
  2. IGN: Cephxlon
    Why would you like a rank upgrade? Cause it's shiny and I like shiny things please give me this shiny thing

Seriously though, thank you for hosting this giveaway. I find it so nice that the community is willing to give each other things for free, even if that person is just someone random from the comments. So... thank you :D

Posted Jun 9, 2020,
    Last edited Jun 10, 2020
  3. IGN: Truthhs
    Why would you like a rank upgrade?
    I would like to win Immortal because I like all the special perks the subscription receives. My subscription recently ended as well and I wanted to get another month. :)

Thanks for hosting this giveaway!

Posted Jun 9, 2020
    BankOfAtlas likes this.
  4. IGN: LittleOrangeyYT
    Why: Because i need top rank so yea lol

Posted Jun 9, 2020
  5. IGN: bluebadger11

It's always nice to have immortal for another month! My immortal currently is going to run out on the 13th :(

Posted Jun 9, 2020
  6. Very epic giveaway :))

IGN: Im_Ken
    Why would you like a rank upgrade? I miss using some of the immortal perks and would love to try them again!

Posted Jun 9, 2020
  7. Nice giveaway!
    IGN: WowFree
    Why?: Well because I have never had immortal before and I physically can't get it. For some reason, Paypal always rejects the linkage of my credit card so unfortunately, I can't actually subscribe to the rank.

Posted Jun 9, 2020
  8. Hey! So nice of you to be doing a giveaway, that's absolutely awesome! I have a friend who's currently paying for the rank herself, but I'd love to surprise her when her subscription ends.

IGN: Squirrelflight05
    Why: I want to give back to her for being such an awesome friend. And as a late birthday gift ;)

If for some reason this doesn't work out, I would love Immortal for myself! My IGN is RavenPaw9 and I would love it for all the chests & cool rank tag, honestly.

Thank you so much again for the giveaway!

Posted Jun 9, 2020
    crackle (gone...) likes this.
  9. IGN: Creeppeh
    Ty so much for hosting! Eternal —> Immortal
    I want to fly in lobbies

Posted Jun 9, 2020
  10. IGN: SlimyPython464, on bedrock.
    Why: Active Mineplex player without a rank would be very pleased <3

Posted Jun 9, 2020
  11. IGN: okDamien
    Hi I’d like the mod rank tysm

Posted Jun 9, 2020
    venez. and crackle (gone...) like this.
  12. Unfortunately, this is just a Java giveaway. I unfortunately don't believe it is possible to giveaway Bedrock ranks.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 9, 2020
    X_dadoXx likes this.
  13. Oh darnit

Posted Jun 9, 2020
  14. ign: sqhil

entering my friend because he gets kicked and can't join full lobbies, which then breaks our party and is at times very frustrating.

Posted Jun 9, 2020
    [DELETED] Sqhil and BasicT like this.
  15. Thanks for hosting this \o/
    IGN: BasicT
    My Java Rank: Eternal
    Why: So I can climb up the sequence of ranks and explore what comes in store with being immortal
    Again, thanks for hosting!

Posted Jun 9, 2020
  16. IGN: sfwn
    Why: I've just really wanted Eternal for so long, but don't have the money for it.

Posted Jun 9, 2020
  17. Entering for a friend!
    IGN : Sensur
    Why : She doesn’t have a rank, and it would be great if she wins!

Posted Jun 10, 2020
  18. IGN : ChiefChippy2
    Plz im broke i ned rank or else mutedgang would buy me

Posted Jun 10, 2020
    Johnny Welamton likes this.
  19. NONE/ULTRA -> HERO
    IGN: ucyt
    I know that you really need a rank to survive on Mineplex, and I have a Bedrock edition rank but no Java rank. This is a great chance for me to get a Java rank!

Posted Jun 10, 2020
  20. IGN JWF2005
    Reason:Have got the decrepit warhorse but have never had a rank! Thank you for doing this bro!

So my first reason is now void as i recently wanted to support mineplex as it has been my favourite server and bought one, so my new reason is that i would like to enter for a friend, he doesn't have a rank and plays quite a bit his IGN is CLONE_XTX

Posted Jun 10, 2020,
    Last edited Jun 15, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.