• 233 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2412 Players Online
  • 2179 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

CrackleHarvest36's Rank Upgrade Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by crackle (gone...), Jun 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IGN: CL0SETS (zero)
    Reason why is because I saw how epic it is this month
    p.s. my monthly subscription ends on July 4th so if I win just have that in mind.

Posted Jun 10, 2020
  2. IGN: PlebKingdom

I would like the Immortal rank because of its fun stacking perk in lobbies and I also want a good xp booster, something that can be obtained from immortal.

Posted Jun 10, 2020,
    Last edited Jun 24, 2020
  3. Ign: Butterfl1
    NONE --> Ultra/Hero

I wanted the rank because of its shard/gem booster which will help me buy kits and other things. It also contains many cosmetics like the blaze morph which allows me to fly.

Posted Jun 10, 2020
  4. IGN: Jimsk
    Why would you like a rank upgrade? So i can host an mps lol, also so people respect me more.

Posted Jun 10, 2020
  5. ign: Eilyad
    Java rank: Legend
    reason: I don't know why but i've always wanted titan since i was like 8 i

Posted Jun 10, 2020
  6. IGN: Undershotduck3
    I want a rank upgrade because I lost my previous account because of the better together update and I lost my rank from that account.

Posted Jun 10, 2020
  7. Unfortunately, I can only giveaway Java ranks!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 10, 2020
  8. Its ok thank anyways.

Posted Jun 10, 2020
  9. IGN ChaosSpark

Why I want a rank upgrade?
    My two bros went from no rank right to Eternal and I need to catch up a bit :p

Thank you for the giveaway!

Posted Jun 11, 2020
  10. IGN: Asnaf
    Why?: Honestly, I don't really need it but why not enter! The cosmetics and Immortal perks are pretty cool not going to lie.

Thanks for hosting this giveaway though! Think its amazing to give back to the community (:
    Good luck to everyone!
    ~Asnaf

Posted Jun 11, 2020
    crackle (gone...) likes this.
  11. IGN: Knazamn
    Why would you like a rank upgrade? I've really wanted Immortal for a while, and I want to see what it is like with Immortal and getting all of the perks and stuff.

Good luck to everyone!

Posted Jun 11, 2020
  12. Ign: Verscore
    Why? I would like this rank upgrade because I feel that I've been playing Mineplex for some years now and I've never been able to buy one. I have recently came back to Mineplex and I'm hoping to be able to get a rank of any kind.

Posted Jun 11, 2020
  13. Ign: xHyperspace
    Why? I LOVE cosmetics. And hopefully, with the crates, I'll be able to get the space chestplate, finishing the set!

Posted Jun 11, 2020
  14. IGN: J3sslc4
    I would like a rank because I having a rank let you join games that are full

Posted Jun 14, 2020,
    Last edited Jun 24, 2020
  15. IGN: daheal
    Why? : Ive always wanted a rank and Ive been playing on Mineplex for a long time now so I would be really grateful to get a rank because I cant get one myself :D

Posted Jun 14, 2020
  16. Thanks so much for hosting this giveaway!

IGN: AussieBacon
    Why? He really wants immortal and it'd be nice to get it for him as a gift :p

Posted Jun 14, 2020
  17. IGN: cernsie
    I keep getting kicked off edater hill in lobby 1 bc I don’t have eternal or immortal :P

Posted Jun 17, 2020
  18. IGN: _Brodyy
    I would love to get eternal rank so it would be way more easier to grind levels
    thanks for hosting something like this

Posted Jun 17, 2020
  19. IGN: PureCreationzz
    Why: I would like the rank because it’d be nice to be immortal and earn all the extra perks :)

thank you for this and good luck for all

Posted Jun 17, 2020
  20. IGN Borokj
    I never had rank xd

Posted Jun 17, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.