• 284 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3334 Players Online
  • 3050 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

CrackleHarvest36's Rank Upgrade Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by crackle (gone...), Jun 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. hi!! im hvda and i would like immortal bc everyone thinks i am a noob (even though i bought a $25 rank :/ ) anyways have a good day!

Posted Jun 26, 2020
  2. yeah. the amount of money you pay dose not effect skill

Posted Jun 26, 2020
  3. Heyo! I hope it's cool if I enter for a friend of mine. She has been playing on the server here and there so it would be cool to see how she would react to having a rank the next time she logs on!

Her IGN is fishy1980. Thanks for hosting, and good luck to all of those who are entering!

Posted Jun 27, 2020
  4. Hello! Thanks for doing this giveaway.

I'll start of with the reason, I'd really like to surprise my friend with immortal but of course my PayPal isn't set up and my dad is paying for mine. He is an eternal currently.

User: SliceOfBread122

Posted Jun 27, 2020
  5. -----------------------------

HOW TO ENTER:

IGN: WatchMeCarryYou
    Why would you like a rank upgrade?
    Because id always loved to have one, i play mineplex a lot, and recently ive started playing some tourneys and more competitive gamemodes on it, and im like the only unranked player so its kinda sad (there always like 2 more but they are alts lmao) So id love to have a rank, because id always liked how it looks, how it makes u eassier to spot in lobbies, the features it has. And because i cant buy them cuz i dont have a credit card, and i dont wanna ask my parents to buy me a minecraft thing lmao (im 18), id be to embaressed to do so.

Anyways, Thanks for hosting the giveaway, gl every1.

-----------------------------

Posted Jun 28, 2020
  6. IGN: xRawr
    WHY: I want to be announced in chat and I think I need more attention than I have (very selfish but it's the truth)

Posted Jun 30, 2020
  7. The giveaway has ended! Using a random number generator, @Sunny / Slash is declared the winner! She wins one month of IMMORTAL. Thank you all for participating, I hope to do more soon!

[​IMG]

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 30, 2020
    Creeppeh, UCYT5040, X_dadoXx and 3 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.