• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8416 Players Online
  • 5526 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Crates..

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by ISJALI2017, Apr 21, 2020.

?

Do you think this a good update?

1. Good

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. Bad

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. I got an idea, maybe we can add a feature. This feature is about what you will get in the crate, so how about we add a wishlist so if you want the bat morph for example, put it on you're wishlist. Then when you are opening a crate it will tell you how lucky you are, depending on how high your chance is.
    This might be hard for the devs though but it's a suggestion.

Posted Apr 21, 2020
    opd02 likes this.
  2. Hello!

I think this is a good idea, although it would be hard to implement, and there would be priorities such as game updates. It would be handy, although some people prefer a suprise, and would rather be more shocked when they get such items.
    For this i'm going to give it a -1. It is a good idea, just hard to do.
    Thanks ~A

Posted Apr 21, 2020
  3. I think you are right.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 21, 2020
  4. I see where your coming from, but like Beast said, this would be hard to implement. Making all the crates know what cosmetic you want, giving you a probability, and then increasing it based on the number of crates (specific ones too, because a noble crate is less likely to give a legendary cosmetic than an Imperial crate) you’ve opened would be difficult, and to add on to that, if you have multiple cosmetics you’d like, it keeps track of those percentages too.

It is a good idea, yet coding something like this would take a while, not to mention the amount of developers working on the server right now.

Posted Apr 21, 2020
  5. Seems like a good idea. I think there should be something that allows you to increase the probability of obtaining a cosmetic of your choice. Although as stated above already, the cosmetics are categorized by each crate, especially if your wanting a legendary item, the probability of obtaining one should only go up by so much that it’s still kind of rare to get it.

Posted Apr 22, 2020