• 363 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5677 Players Online
  • 5314 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Creative housing- server not found, can't access own plot

Discussion in 'Creative Housing' started by W1CKERB3AST, Dec 10, 2020.

1. So a few days ago, three days, I think. I was in the middle of making my build when i was kicked out and got an error message that said (Rak diconnected) or something similar. I pressed 'okay' and was kicked out of the game. When I re-entered Minecraft i wasnt able to go to my plot I waited for a while and tried to get back in. I did this several times a day up until now. I also tried restarting the console, quitting the game and re-entering. but nothing has worked. it says 'error: server not found, (housing-9) does it exist?' the message appears immediately when I try to enter my housing plot. can I fix this? if so why did this happen?

thanks-

Posted Dec 10, 2020
  2. Hi there, sorry that you have been experiencing problems with creative housing. This is a bug that will hopefully be fixed soon. It’s been reported multiple times and will hopefully have made it up far enough on the list of priorities for the devs so that it can be corrected. If you encounter any other bugs with creative housing or any other game, feel free to report them at mineplex.com/bugs-game. Thank you!
    -Bob

Posted Dec 11, 2020