• 1618 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10056 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Creative Mode with build cosmetics (DONT MOVE THIS)

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by cupojoedgfndiditlydobgdf, Apr 19, 2019.

?

Should this be added

1. Yes

33.3%
  2. No

50.0%
  3. +0.5

16.7%
  4. -0.5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Hey, normal players can also report too.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 20, 2019
  2. I don't really see a need for this. Players could simply make a Creative World in single player and not have to worry about lag or any rules. If this were to be implemented, it would be tough to moderate and way too many punishments would be handed out. This thread seems to be very similar to this thread. It would be a lot of work to implement something as simple as Creative Mode, which can be accessed by all. Since I really don't see a need for implementing this, it'll be a -1 from me.
    --- Post updated ---
    Only HERO+ can report at the moment, though there has been some discussion to bring it down to ULTRA+.

Posted Apr 20, 2019
  3. Well, isn't there a report form on Mineplex support hub?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 20, 2019
  4. Yes, I thought you meant /report was available to all in-game. Sorry for the mistake.

Posted Apr 20, 2019
  5. If we're going to leave the moderating of this down to normal players and trusting them to report then sorry I'm a huge -1 on this idea and don't think it should be added, there always needs to be some way of combating those people and I don't see it happening with the resources and staff we have currently

Posted Apr 21, 2019