• 801 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12279 Players Online
  • 11478 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Creeper

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by JusticeDeBouwer, Apr 30, 2020.

1. Kill the creepers before it's too late.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 6, 2020
    echuo and Name Tag like this.
  2. Unless you can hit 90% of your block tosses, arrows, skulls, etc, creeper’s sulpher bomb will knock the player back an insane amount, giving the creeper a chance to get closer and pvp. Also, you said targeting creepers will make the game less enjoyable for creeper players. How do you know every player’s going to target the creeper? Unless every person in the game hates creeper and has experience with the game, targeting is not going to happen. One player in the game might target the creeper, but the other players likely won’t target the creeper, and will instead fight anyone in sight. If you get targeted after killing someone, it’s probably just revenge. You’re basically assuming creeper’s instantly going to get targeted because of one post someone made. And how does creeper make the game less fun? By flinging the players off to the void with a single click, only to get the same ability after 3 seconds. “Oh, but slime has slime rocker which does more knockback”. Cooldown clearly doesn’t matter to you, since you keep bringing up slime even after it’s been explained. Also, if creeper was my kryptonite, then I guess it’s 80% of the community’s kryptonite too. I’m not the only one complaint about it’s kb.

Posted May 6, 2020
    Deodath and Name Tag like this.
  3. The kb from the sylphur bomb differs. Sometimes I get hit and sometimes I don't even take much kb. It sounds like you're agree with this guy that creeper should get targeted.

Posted May 6, 2020
    Posted May 6, 2020
  5. Once again, you’re assuming I target creepers. You’re assuming creepers get targeted, which is why you defend the kit. A post on this thread said most creepers act like gods after sb spamming, which you replied with “Well I don’t.” Yeah, you might not but maybe other creepers get targeted because of their toxic and annoying play style? You’re probably the type of guy who thinks getting killed once is targeting...
    One questions I have is, what would you see as a solution to this? You agree with nerfing sb, but you don’t want creepers to get targeted.

Posted May 6, 2020
  6. This
    I main squid and in my opinion I feel like it's also one of the best counters for creeper, however it still isn't good enough because it's nowhere near as powerful as creeper. I use other kits too, mostly cow, guardian or skeleton. Skeleton also has a good advantage over creeper because of it's long range but since I'm not that good at skelly I prefer to use squid against creepers.

How often do you use a different kit?

Posted May 6, 2020
    RedBlueGamer likes this.

7. I usually try using skeleton and it's effective.

Posted May 6, 2020
    Name Tag likes this.

8. I wasn't saying you target creepers, I assume that their is a chance there will be a creeper that will get targeted. No, I don't think getting killed once is targeting. What I was saying is that anyone who just goes for the creeper and keeps killing them until they're out of the game is targeting. I'm saying that because how would the players feel?

Posted May 6, 2020
  9. You’re basically disproving your whole point. You’re ASSUMING a creeper will get targeted. Targeting is normal, and has always been a part of the game. No matter what kit people use, if they die, they will target the player that killed them. If someone is targeting a creeper, there’s probably a good reason for it, being the creeper killed them, sb spam, or sb just being unhealthy for the game. Sb spamming and wanting revenge is understandable, and sb is definitely something the community hates, and so targeting would be the best option to not lose the game. What you’re saying is, don’t try to kill the creeper first because the creeper won’t have fun. Yeah, the player who ends up getting sbed off the map will definitely have fun. Nerfing sb would end the whole mess, and that’s basically the point everyone complaining about creeper is making. If you agree with nerfing sb, don’t bother responding to other creeper threads.

Posted May 6, 2020
  10. If it hits you mid-air then you're dead.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 7, 2020
  11. That is true. Though the knockback can also differ, I think.

Posted May 7, 2020
  12. Ok, you might be right about the targeting, but then why are you telling me this? I have been saying that creeper's sb is op and someone mentioned nerfing it will stop the targeting. The reason why I'm saying this is because if the creeper feels targeted and goes for the person who's targeting them, chances are that the creeper will kill them and take them out of the game since they can sb spam as you said, which won't be fun for the player who was targeting the creeper. However, I'm trying to disagree with some of this guys statements. I do think he's right about sb being nerfed. This guy thinks targeting any player who uses creeper will be a solution to the game, which I disagree on. Are you on this person's side? Or are you going by your own beliefs?

Posted May 7, 2020
  13. I never said creepers should be targeted. You’re pissed that ONE PLAYER made a post about targeting creepers. The original post you made that I argued with was when you said slime also had a high kb special, and I said cool down has a part in the discussion. You then claimed your point was that creeper mains won’t have fun? I was trying to argue that slime’s slime rocket takes a long time to charge, so it isn’t as op as sb, but then you say the point is creeper players won’t have fun. Try to find another post that says “yeah, we should target creepers.” No one except for the one ***** who started this whole conversation said to target every Creeper. Honestly, the man who posted the targeting creeper post shouldn’t be playing the game if he needs other people to target creeper with him.

Posted May 7, 2020

14. This guy is annoying. So this is something I'll agree with

Posted May 7, 2020
  15. Would also like to add that if creeper is used to completely destroy a new player, the most likely thing to happen is for them to think that creeper is a good kit and that they should use it, as it's (one of the) easiest ways to get your first ssm wins. I don't know if it's just me, but recently I've had 1+ creepers in almost every game, many are influenced by how easy it is to play and the lack of counters for it. Some people might just say to "use a ranged kit" but zombie is arguably one of the hardest kits to master and I wouldn't want to have to stay as skeleton every time I see a creeper. It would be nice if there was a way to be able to fight them with other kits, and usually one of the only things stopping this is lightning shield. Classes that mix melee and skill usage are forced to choose one or the other, which restricts the playstyle of a lot of kits. The proposed changes would definitely help to balance creeper better so there is a wider range of kits used to deal with a creeper.

Posted May 10, 2020
    JAKE/// and JusticeDeBouwer like this.
  16. [​IMG]

Posted May 11, 2020
    Mitchy and JusticeDeBouwer like this.
  17. I main Cow LMAO

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 11, 2020
    RavinBailiff likes this.
  18. Lmao same

Posted May 11, 2020
  19. Just increase sluphur bomb cooldown